Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Solutions, Cocoa Butter, with Jojoba Oil, 6.5 fl oz (192 ml)

Awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Sep 11, 2008

You have to soften it by rubbing a little scoop in your hands to warm it up, but then it goes on really smooth. It absorbs well in a couple minutes. I recommend using it after a bath/shower on your entire body. I even use it on my face, and it's one of the few things that doesn't make my sensitive skin break out! I love it. Plus this stuff has kept me from getting any stretch marks anywhere during my pregnancy. I rubbed it all over my body after every shower. Everyone was surprised that I didn't ever get any stretch marks because I am very small, but my belly got HUGE and I had a 9 ob baby, and my breasts went from a size A to a size DD! Still, no stretch marks! I also love that this stuff is so natural. It only has 2 natural ingredients whereas the garbage lotions you normally find at the store, or victoria's secret and places like that are chock full of nasty chemicals. I also like how this smells, because it's cocoa butter it smells like chocolate, and I love chocolate!! My husband likes the smell too.

this is grea!

Posted by Reviewer2733382 on Sep 19, 2008

I have very dry skin and this feels so nice right after I get out of the shower. I will definitely order this again!!

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer1864147 on Oct 17, 2007

Very satisfied with this product. It has a great texture and that wonderful cocoa butter fragrance.

Chocolately smooth

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Mar 29, 2009

This cocoa butter at times is so tempting to eat. The aroma!!! Lovely. And it really softens your skin.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2466619 on Apr 02, 2009

Easy to use- just have to rub hands together to get it going. A little goes a long way- not much is needed. Good price for the quantity. Have not seen any stretch marks as of yet:)