Now Foods, Solutions, Cocoa Butter, with Jojoba Oil, 6.5 fl oz (192 ml)

BUEN PRODUCTO

Posted by Reviewer3281067 on Dec 23, 2009

Cuando vi el producto me decepcioné un poco porque la consistencia es muy dura, pero al probar el producto quedé contenta ya que se derrite en la mano y es muy facil de aplicar. Producto muy bueno y que recomiendo para pieles frias y climas frios.Hidrata muy bien, la piel la absorbe enseguida y queda super suave.

Good if you're not allergic to it!

Posted by Reviewer3180102 on Feb 17, 2008

I found out I am allergic to either cocoa butter or jojoba oil (or both). I was using this on my face as an oil cleanser and it gave me a terrible, terrible rash (not acne or pimples)and some hives. I wish I could have used it because I loved the rich, buttery texture. It was wonderful and soothing. I think it's a good product for those who are not allergic to cocoa butter or jojoba oil. One issue: when I got this, the jojoba had separated from the cocoa butter, leaving hard round balls of butter covered in thick oil; this might have been caused by the cold winter temperatures. I simply reheated the mass very gently over a double-boiler and poured it back into the jar to get back to a normal, blended consistency.

Very high quality cocoa butter

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008

I love that Now Foods did not contaminate this really excellent cocoa butter with all sorts of chemicals to make it soft at room temperature. I warm it up in the shower or leave the jar in the sun and it is just perfect. One of the most time tested supplements for skin health. It works wonders for me.

Wonderful combination, rich and emollient

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 15, 2007

My husband enjoys using this because it smells like a chocolate bar. It has an softer consistency than 100% cocoa butter alone - more like coconut oil.

Awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Sep 11, 2008

You have to soften it by rubbing a little scoop in your hands to warm it up, but then it goes on really smooth. It absorbs well in a couple minutes. I recommend using it after a bath/shower on your entire body. I even use it on my face, and it's one of the few things that doesn't make my sensitive skin break out! I love it. Plus this stuff has kept me from getting any stretch marks anywhere during my pregnancy. I rubbed it all over my body after every shower. Everyone was surprised that I didn't ever get any stretch marks because I am very small, but my belly got HUGE and I had a 9 ob baby, and my breasts went from a size A to a size DD! Still, no stretch marks! I also love that this stuff is so natural. It only has 2 natural ingredients whereas the garbage lotions you normally find at the store, or victoria's secret and places like that are chock full of nasty chemicals. I also like how this smells, because it's cocoa butter it smells like chocolate, and I love chocolate!! My husband likes the smell too.