Works great

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Jun 12, 2009

My complexion improved after one use: tighter pores, smoother appearance. Great price.

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 26, 2012

After applying the changes do not notice much, except red spots. Or mask work or because I do not fit.

Weekly Facial

Posted by Reviewer1377059 on May 05, 2006

I use this powder after a hot shower,and mild scrub. I mix clay, yoghurt(room temperature), sometimes honey and or lemon, and a few drops of my best face lotion ( to prevent drying too quickly). I apply the mixture as a spreadable thick paste on my face except for eye area. leave for max time until it starts pulling on skin a bit. This really decreases the number of small pustules/acne flare up I may have.

Hmm..

Posted by Reviewer3300351 on Mar 08, 2011

I used this one yesterday, when I washed it of my skin my skin went very red, it looked like it was burned! I felt warm and got a headache. My skin felt fat and after a while the redness went away. Not impressed.

Not a fit for me

Posted by Reviewer1514568 on Aug 05, 2012

Used it once but my skin is allergic, probably I added to much tea tree essential oil

Last a long time

Posted by Reviewer1205664 on Nov 08, 2007

This clay is great for my skin

I bought it and haven't tried it.....

Posted by Reviewer2171707 on Jan 11, 2009

I didn't realize that for dry skin (which I have) you need to add some essential oil to it to make the clay. I don't have any, so I'm gonna have to buy some. Thus, I can't rate the product yet.

Natural way to deep clean your face!

Posted by 4926002249152582545 on Jun 23, 2012

LOVE this clay!!you can DIY the deep clean mask that suits yourself and it is natural!! When I have some breakout on my face, I will add a drop of tea tree oil together with jojoba oil, my face feel clean and hydrated at the same time! Amazing!

great mask

Posted by Reviewer2181211 on Dec 23, 2010

leaves my face glowing and firm.

perfect

Posted by Taxcollector on Apr 23, 2012

it is excellent clear the akne