works

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Mar 14, 2010

I have only used this once so far as I have been very busy, but the clay mixes up pretty easily (if a bit messy) and doesn't smell particularly weird/bad. It works like any clay mask, but with the benefit that there isn't a bunch of other crud in it....just pure dirt! ;)

Great mask

Posted by Reviewer1518548 on Mar 15, 2010

This is a lovely mask.

Cleanses deeply.

Posted by Reviewer2501591 on Mar 18, 2010

Great to use alone or mix with a little of honey, oatmeal or a few drops of any serum.

Great clay

Posted by Reviewer1655819 on Sep 21, 2009

This clay is great for skin! Leaves skin feeling great, smooth and with less blemishes.

I have it on right now!

Posted by Reviewer2129896 on Mar 21, 2011

It is a tightening, refreshing and detoxing mud mask. The powder is fine and delicate. Really makes my pores smaller and I can tell the difference the day after using the mask. According to others reviews you DO have to be patient with the results as there is the process of deep cleansing and pulling out the impurities from the skin.

it's work!

Posted by Reviewer1932926 on Apr 04, 2011

this mask clean my skin very well

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Apr 04, 2011

good

good

Posted by Reviewer3179247 on Apr 07, 2011

quite a good base to make a cleansing mask ,it is pure powder . not expensive either.

Cool product

Posted by missyhuii on Apr 08, 2011

Well packaged. I think the powder to water ratio should be maybe 1:1.5 instead of 1:1 as recommended. I just used it 20mins ago.. it's quite cool because the whiteheads on my nose are significantly reduced. I don't really have blackheads so can't comment on that. It's not drying (I mixed with milk and left it on for about 20mins). Nice. :D

Best Detox Ever...

Posted by Reviewer2846748 on Apr 20, 2011

Dont thik twice just buy it, best skin detox mask out there.