5 stars

Posted by 4913756446110602902 on Feb 25, 2015

Deep cleans the skin like nothing else, feels on the skin like it is working as skin warms up.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

It's good, but a bit too drying for my combination skin. I'll save it until the summer and try again.

Me encanta

Posted by 4635078375564254747 on Jan 15, 2015

La utilizo mezclada con agua y me gusta mucho, noto que me limpia la piel de verdad, aunque minutos después de quitarla se me quede algo roja

An easy to use all natural face mask

Posted by 5080580407548662437 on Jan 05, 2015

I've been on a quest to reduce the amount of chemicals I apply on my skin and finding this mask has been heaven sent. Just mix a spoonful of it with some water till you get the consistency you want and apply on your face and neck. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes while your read or watch TV and rinse off with a warm cloth. Don't forget to ice pack your face (for a minute or so) and then apply a good moisturizer in as it can get a bit drying. Will definitely purchase the product again!

Very nice!

Posted by 5721000838009058477 on Jan 03, 2015

I live in Hong Kong where the air pollution is high so cleansing my face is not enough. This clay really does the trick. Takes away all the dirt and then some! I have sensitive skin but I use just bottled water to mix and leave on for 15 minutes, no longer. Tip: Use a timer! I haven't had any problems yet. I use this twice a week, after the mask exfoliating is a must.

Only on T-zone

Posted by 5240522388832356501 on Dec 29, 2014

I have normal to dry skin so I only use it on T-zone. I also use it cold process soap making and it gives nice musky green color and slippery shaving soaps.

Very good mask

Posted by 4731099981979414753 on Dec 20, 2014

This is one of the best mask I have ever used. It is good for oily/combination skin like mine, skin feels tight and clean after use, though can be a bit messy to use as need to mix the powder to form mask. Highly recommended.

working same as julep mask!

Posted by AnaAdmi on Dec 09, 2014

i love this mask, make my pore a lil bit shrink and my oily reduce :) ' you should try this and u wont regret, but this one very strong to pull all impurities from your skin www.pinkishbeautystore.com

It is a little bit...

Posted by 5710246159478961186 on Dec 04, 2014

It is little bit stimulate for me I have very sensitive skin

my repeated buy

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Nov 25, 2014

i bought this from q0010 seller and realised iherb sold it cheaper. I had used moroccan and this. I prefer morroccan but it will stain. so i use this instead. Cheap, good and efficient. Does it job well.