Posted by 5393414588027875213 on Jun 20, 2016

...

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Jun 12, 2009

My complexion improved after one use: tighter pores, smoother appearance. Great price.

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 26, 2012

After applying the changes do not notice much, except red spots. Or mask work or because I do not fit.

Weekly Facial

Posted by Reviewer1377059 on May 05, 2006

I use this powder after a hot shower,and mild scrub. I mix clay, yoghurt(room temperature), sometimes honey and or lemon, and a few drops of my best face lotion ( to prevent drying too quickly). I apply the mixture as a spreadable thick paste on my face except for eye area. leave for max time until it starts pulling on skin a bit. This really decreases the number of small pustules/acne flare up I may have.

Hmm..

Posted by Reviewer3300351 on Mar 08, 2011

I used this one yesterday, when I washed it of my skin my skin went very red, it looked like it was burned! I felt warm and got a headache. My skin felt fat and after a while the redness went away. Not impressed.

Not a fit for me

Posted by Reviewer1514568 on Aug 05, 2012

Used it once but my skin is allergic, probably I added to much tea tree essential oil

Last a long time

Posted by Reviewer1205664 on Nov 08, 2007

This clay is great for my skin

I bought it and haven't tried it.....

Posted by Reviewer2171707 on Jan 11, 2009

I didn't realize that for dry skin (which I have) you need to add some essential oil to it to make the clay. I don't have any, so I'm gonna have to buy some. Thus, I can't rate the product yet.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on Feb 09, 2009

I give myself at home facials and use this powder mixed with a little tea tree oil and water for a wonderful purifing mask.

Now Foods, European Clay

Posted by Reviewer1743526 on Jul 16, 2008

First time user. Really like the performance, for the price. Will purchase again.