Awesome Oil....but i'm not thrilled with the way it was extracted

Posted by Reviewer2075415 on Feb 23, 2013

Great lightweight oil. Does a great job at brightening and evening out skintone. I gave it 3stars because I won't purchase this brand again, as research revealed that they use hexane to extract the oil. They said this them self when asked about the extraction method. They said the hexane is removed from the final product but as far as I'm concerned, there may be traces left in the product. I'll be buying Life Flo Health Grapeseed Oil next time as this one is Cold Pressed.

fine

Posted by Reviewer2134017 on Sep 01, 2011

It does let my skin dry in winter even using a body moisturizer... wont buy again

grapeseed oil

Posted by yogaherb on Dec 01, 2010

good for cooking

Great for hair and cuticles

Posted by Flicka on Sep 22, 2013

I put a few drops in my conditioner when washing my hair. Works great for cuticles when going to bed.

NO ESTA MAL

Posted by INMA24 on Aug 21, 2014

Utilizo este aceite diariamente, despúes de la ducha con la piel aún mojada lo dejo actuar unos segundos y luego seco normalmente mi piel. Me da bastante hidratación (tengo la piel seca). No tiene ningún olor. Dura mucho, ya que con poca cantidad es suficiente, cunde mucho. No está mal pero me gusta más el aceite de Lavanda y almedras de Now Foods, ya que tiene un olor relajante y también me da bastante hidratación. Creo que con el de uva no repetiré porque me gusta probar diferentes productos. Me hubiese gustado que oloiese a uva. Para los que no buscan olor es perfecto. Reedito: Le voy a dar otro uso a este producto, lo he probado en el pelo y me gusta como lo deja. También lo utilizaré como complemento en mis desmaquillantes caseros bifásicos.

caused my face to break out

Posted by Reviewer1653662 on Feb 07, 2012

I USED IT INSTEAD ON MY BODY...BEWARE OF PUTTING ON FACE

Nice but way too oily for hair and leaves oil residue arrogan oil doesn't

Posted by 4689792444328067135 on Aug 22, 2012

Nice but way too oily for hair and leaves oil residue arrogan oil doesn't

Container issue

Posted by Reviewer2646415 on Aug 28, 2011

The Grapeseed Oil is great however, I purchased the Lemon Oil and the dropper part of the container was stuck in the lid. You had to literally pour out the lemon oil out of the bottle with a big opening and could not utilize the dropper. I need to let iherb know so they can send me another bottle or I would even take an empty bottle with the label on it and transfer the product. Watch out for container issues.