Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1601579 on Apr 14, 2009

Makes my skin glow healthy and radiant. Nice as a massage oil. Split the bottle- 1/2 kitchen (good on salads) and 1/2 personal care!

Good skin moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2005746 on Jan 27, 2010

Good for wintertime dry skin

Now Foods,Grapeseeed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2032773 on Jan 01, 2012

This product is listed as a Cosmetic of Food Grade quality, and I have used it for cooking and it works just fine. There is nothing but pure grapeseed oil in it. Subsequently, I bought Food Grade Grapeseed Cooking oil at a local Grovcery Store and it is the same. It was a bit confusing with the Now Foods product because its label does not mention that you can cook with it, but does say it is Food Grade. The iHerb.com website does yield it when you search for Grapeseed Cooking Oil, so it would be better if this was clearly specified on the Product Container.

Good product and good value

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Jul 28, 2010

But it does not write anywhere how it's extracted...

iHerb user

Posted by Reviewer1607533 on Apr 18, 2008

Much better then olive oil. Has a very mild aroma and much lighter then other oils.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2842231 on Mar 07, 2009

the grape seed oil is very nice for the skin as an after shower/bath moisturizer and to put into the end of the hair. It did make my face break out even though other reviews stated otherwise. I am glad I tried but think going to switch back to coconut oil for my hair and skin.

Ok for the price.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

Not bad. I would strongly prefer if it was in a dark bottle though. Light will deteriorate the oil quite fast, and I have mine at the bathroom sink. My uses for it is: - Make up remover. - Lip balm. - Rubbing it on some odd eczema before shower. Seems like it softens it, and makes it go away quite easily. - Covering face/ears/neck/arms before I have henna in the hair. One bottle lasts me about 6 months.

good

Posted by 5033198343532242270 on Jul 17, 2012

for skin

good product

Posted by Reviewer1337762 on Jul 26, 2012

I use it for my hair - apply it for the ends of hair and put on a cap for an hour or two. My hair absorbs almost all the oil and becomes less dry.

Grapeseed Oil

Posted by 5446080798581402306 on Nov 18, 2012

I used this product for cooking purposes. The only thing that I would change is to make it bigger. I only used it for 3 recipes and it was all gone. This makes a good substitute for coconut oil and is good for use with pastries.