Now Foods, Solutions, Grapeseed Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Used for cosmetic base

Posted by Reviewer1633244 on Sep 17, 2010

Not impressed by this product as a base for cosmetics. I have used far better cold pressed grape seed oils before. this grapeseed oil had no astringent qualities. I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because it's food grade and I plan on cooking with it.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Sep 23, 2008

Wonderful on the skin and doesn't irritate my sesitive, acne prone skin. I like to use this at bedtime and in the morining my skin is not oily and looks great!

multi-use oil

Posted by Reviewer3088391 on Jun 24, 2008

I have never bought oils from another company, so I don't have anything to compare NOW Foods to, but this seems like a high quality oil and as with all NOW products I have researched, the price can't be beat. I feel confident sticking with this brand, and iherb was fast, efficient and I will definately order from them again also! I use this oil to remove my makeup (eye makeup too), and as a nighttime facial moisturizer, and as a cuticle oil mixed with a little jojoba oil. it absorbs fast, is non greasy and is loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, and is a mild astringent. one lady I read about said she uses this on her face and she looks 10 years younger....I believe it!

GRAPE SEED OIL

Posted by Reviewer3062189 on May 14, 2008

EXCELLENT QUALITY. WORKS GREAT FOR BALANCING OILY SCALP.

Amazing Grape Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2337653 on Jan 24, 2010

I've never used Grape Seed Oil before but now I'd never want to be without it. I use it right after a shower to hydrate my skin and it seems as if it just disappears because it sinks in and doesn't simply lay on top of your skin. I have dry skin problems in the winter and finally found the right solution. I also put a few drops in my hand and rub it into the tip ends of my hair and it's a great conditioner.