Good skin moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2005746 on Jan 27, 2010

Good for wintertime dry skin

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1601579 on Apr 14, 2009

Makes my skin glow healthy and radiant. Nice as a massage oil. Split the bottle- 1/2 kitchen (good on salads) and 1/2 personal care!

Now Foods,Grapeseeed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2032773 on Jan 01, 2012

This product is listed as a Cosmetic of Food Grade quality, and I have used it for cooking and it works just fine. There is nothing but pure grapeseed oil in it. Subsequently, I bought Food Grade Grapeseed Cooking oil at a local Grovcery Store and it is the same. It was a bit confusing with the Now Foods product because its label does not mention that you can cook with it, but does say it is Food Grade. The iHerb.com website does yield it when you search for Grapeseed Cooking Oil, so it would be better if this was clearly specified on the Product Container.

Like very much

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Aug 28, 2009

I use this at night to rub on my feet and legs. Really like how it makes the skin feel. Will keep using

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

Use this oil for the face. Very much to do with it easy facial massage. A good moisturizer. I am very happy! Grape seed oil is my favorite oil for the face.

brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1161217 on Sep 29, 2010

perfect and timely delivery thank you !

nice

Posted by Reviewer2520893 on Mar 21, 2012

nice

Dual use

Posted by Reviewer1306062 on Jun 18, 2010

I use this in my hair to straighten & condition it.. and I use it in my Greek Salad!

mmm exellent oil))))

Posted by Reviewer1921974 on Jun 23, 2010

This is EXELLENT oil for cosmetics and cooking.

Bargain~

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Jan 27, 2014

wt else u'd ask for if it is sold at this low pirce? ***Update*** This is my thrid time purchase. I use it as my everyday cleansing oil for make up removal (and follow up cleansing wf soap). It is the best base oil I have given its low price. ***UPDATE 2*** now using my 4th bottle of NOW grapeseed oil. I use it for make up removal. skin is clean and bright afterwards. it worths the price. highly recommend.