awesome

Posted by 5234340734532172985 on Aug 02, 2016

I like how it feels and it does not make my skin feel oily. And it absorbs nicely.

Good product and good value

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Jul 28, 2010

But it does not write anywhere how it's extracted...

iHerb user

Posted by Reviewer1607533 on Apr 18, 2008

Much better then olive oil. Has a very mild aroma and much lighter then other oils.

fine

Posted by Reviewer2134017 on Sep 01, 2011

It does let my skin dry in winter even using a body moisturizer... wont buy again

Not too impressed

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Sep 24, 2012

It's alright. Was nothing special though.

Disappointing

Posted by BUK772 on Sep 20, 2012

Never thought that an OIL would make my skin dry. I bought this oil to mix it with tea tree oil as a treatment for my flaky, itchy scalp, and tried it out by itself on my face and arms. After two days of using it (and nothing else) my skin is so dry and flaky. Never had this promlem before as my skin is oily and skin on my arms were never dry before. Now after seeing what is did to my face and body I wonder what it does to scalp that is already too dry..

GRAPE SEED

Posted by Reviewer1079869 on Aug 10, 2008

TRYING THIS FOR SKIN IS A BIT DIFFERENT BUT I WILL GIVE IT A TRY

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2842231 on Mar 07, 2009

the grape seed oil is very nice for the skin as an after shower/bath moisturizer and to put into the end of the hair. It did make my face break out even though other reviews stated otherwise. I am glad I tried but think going to switch back to coconut oil for my hair and skin.

Ok for the price.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

Not bad. I would strongly prefer if it was in a dark bottle though. Light will deteriorate the oil quite fast, and I have mine at the bathroom sink. My uses for it is: - Make up remover. - Lip balm. - Rubbing it on some odd eczema before shower. Seems like it softens it, and makes it go away quite easily. - Covering face/ears/neck/arms before I have henna in the hair. One bottle lasts me about 6 months.

Great moisturiser!!!

Posted by Reviewer2202496 on Jul 01, 2012

It absorbs well, doesn't leave the skin greasy! We use it also in food preparation! Tastes good! Good product at so little price