Bargain~

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Jan 27, 2014

wt else u'd ask for if it is sold at this low pirce? ***Update*** This is my thrid time purchase. I use it as my everyday cleansing oil for make up removal (and follow up cleansing wf soap). It is the best base oil I have given its low price. ***UPDATE 2*** now using my 4th bottle of NOW grapeseed oil. I use it for make up removal. skin is clean and bright afterwards. it worths the price. highly recommend.

Good product and good value

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Jul 28, 2010

But it does not write anywhere how it's extracted...

iHerb user

Posted by Reviewer1607533 on Apr 18, 2008

Much better then olive oil. Has a very mild aroma and much lighter then other oils.

fine

Posted by Reviewer2134017 on Sep 01, 2011

It does let my skin dry in winter even using a body moisturizer... wont buy again

Not too impressed

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Sep 24, 2012

It's alright. Was nothing special though.

GRAPE SEED

Posted by Reviewer1079869 on Aug 10, 2008

TRYING THIS FOR SKIN IS A BIT DIFFERENT BUT I WILL GIVE IT A TRY

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2842231 on Mar 07, 2009

the grape seed oil is very nice for the skin as an after shower/bath moisturizer and to put into the end of the hair. It did make my face break out even though other reviews stated otherwise. I am glad I tried but think going to switch back to coconut oil for my hair and skin.

Ok for the price.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

Not bad. I would strongly prefer if it was in a dark bottle though. Light will deteriorate the oil quite fast, and I have mine at the bathroom sink. My uses for it is: - Make up remover. - Lip balm. - Rubbing it on some odd eczema before shower. Seems like it softens it, and makes it go away quite easily. - Covering face/ears/neck/arms before I have henna in the hair. One bottle lasts me about 6 months.

Great moisturiser!!!

Posted by Reviewer2202496 on Jul 01, 2012

It absorbs well, doesn't leave the skin greasy! We use it also in food preparation! Tastes good! Good product at so little price

Very cheap and usefull

Posted by sunny-wu on Jul 18, 2012

It is much cheaper than the same base oil with the same quality in China. I fell greatly smooth when making massage oil with other essential oils, and usefull to make my skin tight and help to lose weight.