Great moisturiser!!!

Posted by Reviewer2202496 on Jul 01, 2012

It absorbs well, doesn't leave the skin greasy! We use it also in food preparation! Tastes good! Good product at so little price

Very cheap and usefull

Posted by sunny-wu on Jul 18, 2012

It is much cheaper than the same base oil with the same quality in China. I fell greatly smooth when making massage oil with other essential oils, and usefull to make my skin tight and help to lose weight.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer3173319 on May 09, 2012

I bought this grapeseed oil to use for shaving. I have sensitive skin, but grapeseed oil helps tremendously. Grapeseed oil is also very effective for dry skin. I was impressed to see this NOW product was food grade as well, meaning I could cook with it if I so desired.

The skin looks like babyface

Posted by tigress on May 19, 2012

I`ts very light and pleasant oil, my Mom loves it to use on her face. The skin looks like babyface!

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2832365 on Jun 01, 2012

I use it mix with other oil for make up remover, I use it as body lotion after shower, it make skin smooth and soft !

oil for what ails you

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 08, 2012

A fatty acid deficiency is insidious and remains hidden to allopathic testing for years until your tissues just are beyond repair. One who cannot digest dairy and regular fats in food usually cannot break down the large-chain or medium-chain fatty acids such as Evening Primrose or Flax seed oils. Grapeseed oil is partially water-soluble, so you know it will be easier for your body to break down so it can use the nutrients. This is tasteless and can be added to just about anything or stirred into a drink--you will never even known it is there but your nervous system and actually the outer coating of your nerve cells which are responsible for correctly interpreting and passing on messages, will love you for it!

vīnogu kauliņu eļļa

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Dec 30, 2013

lietoju gan ķermenim, gan matu maskām. milzīga pudele par lielisku cenu!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2156173 on Jun 16, 2012

Use this to massage my legs, really good.

bumps be gone

Posted by Reviewer1045669 on Oct 09, 2012

i use tihs oil mostly for my face just a drop is enough i have had about a year and i have a little under half left

Moustirizing

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012

This oil is soo moisturizing after exfoliating in the shower. I still like coco butter oil but this absorbs into my skin much faster because it is lighter. It doesn't make my skin super shiny either. When going out in the morning I like to mix with my regular lotion and sunscreen. I use Aveeno baby sunscreen and philosophy lotion, this makes my skin very smooth and soft. Also this really softens my natural hair.