Now Foods, Solutions, Grapeseed Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Now Foods,Grapeseeed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2032773 on Jan 01, 2012

This product is listed as a Cosmetic of Food Grade quality, and I have used it for cooking and it works just fine. There is nothing but pure grapeseed oil in it. Subsequently, I bought Food Grade Grapeseed Cooking oil at a local Grovcery Store and it is the same. It was a bit confusing with the Now Foods product because its label does not mention that you can cook with it, but does say it is Food Grade. The iHerb.com website does yield it when you search for Grapeseed Cooking Oil, so it would be better if this was clearly specified on the Product Container.

the bottle is broken ,all the oil leaked

Posted by 5215608813397712493 on May 05, 2013

there's not any protection for this bottle , all the oil leaked and other products are polluted, i will never buy any oil or liquied again

Disappointing

Posted by BUK772 on Sep 20, 2012

Never thought that an OIL would make my skin dry. I bought this oil to mix it with tea tree oil as a treatment for my flaky, itchy scalp, and tried it out by itself on my face and arms. After two days of using it (and nothing else) my skin is so dry and flaky. Never had this promlem before as my skin is oily and skin on my arms were never dry before. Now after seeing what is did to my face and body I wonder what it does to scalp that is already too dry..

not "grapey"

Posted by Reviewer2451944 on Dec 19, 2007

I like my grape seed oil nice and green, with the characteristic scent. This one might be some other oil for all I know. I'll use it but won't buy it again.

Like very much

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Aug 28, 2009

I use this at night to rub on my feet and legs. Really like how it makes the skin feel. Will keep using