Would not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2897167 on Apr 13, 2010

Honestly, it smells like gasoline or a garage cleaner. I have a really hard time putting that on my face.

Really does smell bad

Posted by Reviewer1083475 on Oct 21, 2010

It seriously does smell like motor oil. I don't know how anyone could not notice it. I hate to waste a product and rarely throw something away that I think I can tolerate until it is used up, but I think this may end up in the garbage.

Smells like burnt rubber tired.

Posted by Reviewer3302523 on Aug 25, 2010

I kept wondering what smelled like burnt rubber tires and then I realized...it was my face. Just really not a pleasant smell to have on your face.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1697556 on Oct 29, 2010

My face was red and dry. Since using this product for 3 weeks, my face is great! No more red. No more dry. My face looks great!! It is now soft and smooth. I will order this from now on.

Fresh, does the job

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on Aug 31, 2010

Not exactly the fresh sensual smell i expected, more like a FRESH a bit chemical scent that really makes me think of peppermint tea and dust more than green tea and pomegranate, but it really does the job moisturizing. My skin is smooth and soft again thanks to this, but I will probably not buy it again due to the scent that kind of makes my eyes run because of the freshness.

funny smell

Posted by Reviewer2135534 on Oct 19, 2010

funny smell

Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer1360905 on Oct 30, 2010

Smells like gasoline; it maybe the reason for reduced price.

horrible smell

Posted by happydays on Sep 29, 2010

just cant use it because of the smell

strange smell

Posted by Reviewer2777453 on Sep 29, 2010

this cream smells a bit strange, but it works. it makes my skin even and soft. good product.

My new favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Oct 18, 2010

Love it! Rich and moisturizing cream that absorbs almost instantly and doesn't leave skin greasy at all. Excellent under make-up and doesn't clog pores. Super cheap price, I already ordered more.