My hair truly looks and feels revitalized

Posted by Reviewer2344314 on Jun 02, 2010

After a few weeks of using this, it really has improved the state of my hair. What I like about it most is it does not contain toxins that I find in other "natural" hair products. If you read labels, many companies manufacture shampoos and lotions with carageenan, which contains free-glutamate (a form of MSG) and it does get absorbed through the skin. MSG is a known neurotoxin that excites nerve cells to death.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Jun 13, 2011

Hair become clean, fresh, long and silk!!

Very good natural shampoo!

Posted by Sublime on Jul 03, 2012

Very good natural shampoo! I highly recommend this product!

Wonderful Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1197853 on Jul 20, 2008

This is the first time I have used Now brand products and I just love them! This is a wonderful shampoo and am loving using it! I highly recommend this product.

works great....

Posted by Reviewer1638632 on Sep 09, 2008

I was much tensed when my hair started falling out, I started using this shampoo and taking Now Foods Fo-ti tablets to prevent the hair loss. Somewhat this combination is working for me. This is a natural herbal shampoo and didn’t produce much lather but still I prefer it and will continue to buy it again.....I recommend the product

It's good. Enough to wash my hair.

Posted by Reviewer2034980 on Oct 13, 2010

This is my first time to use fluid natural shampoo. and is more better than normal chemical shampoo. First, it is good to body. You know what I mean, something natural, not harm to body etc. Second its abillty to wash hair is well enough. And finally it's very cheap. Very very cheap product. I love it.

Good shampoo as a whole

Posted by 5422512528385195788 on Feb 21, 2013

Good shampoo as a whole. Quantity, price and flavor are great, the only thing to be desired is more foam, but having in mind that without the usual harsh chemicals, shampoo definitely worth a maximum rated (at least for me and my hair type)

New Now Offering

Posted by Reviewer2477036 on Apr 15, 2010

Cleans well/nice product Seems a bit runny

Good natural shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Feb 18, 2009

A nice natural shampoo that doesn't leave a residue on the hair and helps to remove residue build-up from other shampoo with continuous use. It does make my hair tangle so after washing I use a vinegar water solution as a leave-in conditioner.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Jan 13, 2012

Due to good review, I decided to try this... Not too bad but nothing extraordinary. Lathers fine and smell is very light,which is good,but it seems a bit drying.. Not sure whether I'll buy it or not.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »