Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Creme, PM Moisture Renew Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Contains cetyl alcohol, pota ssium sorbate, fragrance and very little hyaluronic acid.

Posted by Leione on Apr 27, 2014

Despite its name, this cream contains very little hyaluronic acid, it's not even one of its main ingredients. Instead it contains cetyl alcohol, sodium benzoate and some unspecified fragrance. Even though they're not some dangerous carcinogens, they may irritate dry, sensitive and delicate skin. Cetyl alcohol is an emulsion stabilizer and surfactant suspected to be a skin irritant and environmental toxin, pota ssium sorbate is a preservative known to be a skin irritant, allergen and human toxicant. In addition to this, this product contains some unspecified "natural aroma", it's unclear what exactly it is, where it comes from, and whether it's actually natural or synthetic. All the other ingredients are safe, though. When I apply this product to my skin, it does have a toning and firming effect, but at the same time sometimes it causes a slight burning sensation where it's applied. Overall, it's not a bad product, but if you have sensitive and delicate skin, it may not be for you. You can find better hyaluronic acid products on iHerb.

Product does justice to a 50-year-old sun bitten face!~

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Feb 26, 2011

This does justice to a 50-year-old face and drooping neck. I immediately notice the difference in skin firmness when I do not utilize this product for a few days. In addition, it soaks in not leaving skin tight feeling as some other products do, nor does it leave the skin shiny in appearance, or a greasy completion. I have oily and dry skin and this product suites both needs without breaking me out or dying me up. I think this is a valuable product for the money and you will not be sorry either. Finally, this tube lasted me nearly 2 months and I used it liberally most every day. Thank you iHerb for offering competitive quality products, speedy shipping, and being there!

Great night cream

Posted by Reviewer2229888 on Oct 16, 2009

I really think this is probably the best I have used for results. It separates a bit and needs a good shake but otherwise it's great. I am really pleased with the reduction in redness!

Not moisturizing at all for me

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on May 05, 2013

Bottom line: it has dried my skin terribly, has NOT renewed Moisture as name suggests, and I do not like the consisteny as it does not spread like a cream should. Story: I started using this very sparingly at first, because I had read some people have negative reactions to Hyaluronic acid. It seemed OK, though not too creamy. I did not care of the consistency, but I gradually added more every few nights, to a normal amount. There was NO apparent moisturizing effect for me. Then, after a couple of weeks, my skin became increasingly DRY, noticeably and increasingly dry each morning. I use natural day cream I have used for years each morning, but daily my skin got new deep lines and finally started flaking with dryness. This has continued to worsen, so I have discontinued use. This product is NOT for ME!!

Noticeable effect after a while

Posted by Reviewer3091514 on Dec 07, 2010

It is not heavy, not greasy but the effect is showing in the morning