July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Does smooth skin and fill in lines

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Sep 14, 2012

This serum is quite effective. I use it on clean skin in the morning and it does have a smoothing effect and has greatly minimized several brow lines. I apply lotion AFTER the serum is absorbed. Every other night, I use the Life Flo Health Retinol A 1% Advanced Revitalization Cream (also available on iHerb)on my face and hands. The result of using both products is that my skin is much smoother and sun spots are fading. I should clarify that I do NOT use the Hyaluronic Acid serum at the same time as the Retinol cream.

Excellent hydrator..

Posted by NarnianGirl on May 06, 2010

This is very light-weight in formula, but not too runny. It's easily spread over the face and neck area. An asset in the winter time, and even now that the winter has gone.. :) No grease, just hydration, with no added fragrance. Price is well worth it. Still, the hyaluronic acid here is in the sodium hyaluronate form, which is not quite as effective as the actual hyaluronic acid. It's not too uncommon to see the mix-up between the two ingredients in cosmetics labels... Just wanted to mention the difference. Please note: I am referring to the previous formula, the new one seems to have fragrance added to it. Pity!

This stuff is amazing! It really works.

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jul 29, 2009

I usually don't bother with these reviews but this stuff is amazing. My main reason for getting this was because of 2 really deep lines from my noise to my upper lip. After maybe 2 weeks of use just once a day and they are almost gone! I couldn't believe it. I am using it conjunction with my Aubrey Organics cleanser and moisturizer but may get the Now moistureizer because it also has hyaluronic acid in it. Try it, you won't be dissapointed.

Surprisingly Effective

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 11, 2012

I've been surprised by the effectiveness of Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum. At first I was a bit put off by the texture — it's a bit more like a sticky gel than a lotion, which is probably why it's called a "serum" — and the smell is pseudo-tropical-citrus-fruity. But the results! That it works at all is amazing, but it really does help to firm the skin, at least as much as can be expected from a topical serum.

Don't like it..

Posted by Reviewer2565608 on Jun 09, 2011

Unfortunately, I didn't like this serum...like some other reviewers, it actually made my skin quite dry! I don't understand why...but it did. Don't like the smell aswell...overall, wouldn't bother with it again.