Does smooth skin and fill in lines

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Sep 14, 2012

This serum is quite effective. I use it on clean skin in the morning and it does have a smoothing effect and has greatly minimized several brow lines. I apply lotion AFTER the serum is absorbed. Every other night, I use the Life Flo Health Retinol A 1% Advanced Revitalization Cream (also available on iHerb)on my face and hands. The result of using both products is that my skin is much smoother and sun spots are fading. I should clarify that I do NOT use the Hyaluronic Acid serum at the same time as the Retinol cream.

Don't like it..

Posted by Reviewer2565608 on Jun 09, 2011

Unfortunately, I didn't like this serum...like some other reviewers, it actually made my skin quite dry! I don't understand why...but it did. Don't like the smell aswell...overall, wouldn't bother with it again.

Surprisingly Effective

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 11, 2012

I've been surprised by the effectiveness of Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum. At first I was a bit put off by the texture — it's a bit more like a sticky gel than a lotion, which is probably why it's called a "serum" — and the smell is pseudo-tropical-citrus-fruity. But the results! That it works at all is amazing, but it really does help to firm the skin, at least as much as can be expected from a topical serum.

This stuff is amazing! It really works.

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jul 29, 2009

I usually don't bother with these reviews but this stuff is amazing. My main reason for getting this was because of 2 really deep lines from my noise to my upper lip. After maybe 2 weeks of use just once a day and they are almost gone! I couldn't believe it. I am using it conjunction with my Aubrey Organics cleanser and moisturizer but may get the Now moistureizer because it also has hyaluronic acid in it. Try it, you won't be dissapointed.

Excellent hydrator..

Posted by NarnianGirl on May 06, 2010

This is very light-weight in formula, but not too runny. It's easily spread over the face and neck area. An asset in the winter time, and even now that the winter has gone.. :) No grease, just hydration, with no added fragrance. Price is well worth it. Still, the hyaluronic acid here is in the sodium hyaluronate form, which is not quite as effective as the actual hyaluronic acid. It's not too uncommon to see the mix-up between the two ingredients in cosmetics labels... Just wanted to mention the difference. Please note: I am referring to the previous formula, the new one seems to have fragrance added to it. Pity!

face

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Oct 13, 2010

Just started using this 2xday and already received a comment on how good I looked! I am 68 and was quite pleased. Linda

not for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

got a bad reaction from this so if you have sensitive skin keep away from this product

Yuk!

Posted by Reviewer3078578 on Apr 02, 2010

This product lists "natural aroma" in the ingredients BEFORE Hyaluronic Acid. So there is a greater amount of "natural aroma" than hyaluronic acid. I understand anything not listed as an essential oil is a synthetic fragrance which contains PTHALATES. I applied this product to my face and it just smells gross. Why, Now Foods, why do you have to mess up a perfectly good product with an unnecessary ingredient. I was just looking for the Hyaluronic Acid... I will never buy this product again.

Keeps skin smooth and elastic

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

Read the ingredients

Posted by 5751518665094641049 on Apr 24, 2015

The lesson for me and advise for you: read the ingredients first, then buy. Hyaluronic acid goes after xantan gum and natural aroma. If there is more aroma then hyal. acid - whats the use of the serum??? My personal experience: the skin needs moisturising after use of the serum - skin feels tightened, the smell is strong, AND it is sticky! disappointed.