Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1609419 on Jan 29, 2012

smoothes the skins surface, but doesn't really moisturize. skin looks fresh and "tight" tho, so yea, i recommend it

Seems to be Working

Posted by Reviewer2482060 on Mar 16, 2012

Like most other people, I give this a 5 star as it appears to be working and undoing the last years skin damage from being out in the sun. I rub the last little bit on the back of my hands and I have to say they do look younger and I am 52 and they were starting to get a crepe look, dried and wrinkled. They look a lot better after just several weeks.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3214756 on May 23, 2012

Use it for my nasolabial folds, impressed with the results!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1576264 on May 24, 2012

I will be turning 60 next month and a few months ago I noticed that I was starting to get some sagging in my chin and neck and the wrinkles around my eyes were getting worse. Most people think that I'm in my 40s, so I bought NOW Foods Firming Serum to try and stay younger looking a little longer. I have seen my neck and chin firm up quite a bit, so I am VERY happy with the results. Even though the bottle only has 1 fluid oz in it, it lasts quite a while. I've been using it for about 2 months and probably have enough left for another 4 months. Great stuff and well worth the money! BTW, I also bought NOW Foods 2 in 1 correcting eye cream, but did NOT see similar results with that. Save your money and just buy the Firming Serum instead.

Seriously instant results!

Posted by Reviewer1663467 on Aug 30, 2011

I'm 43 and always looking for a product to improve skin tone and reduce fine lines... blah blah blah. I actually ordered this one by accident as I was trying to replenish my CoQ10 supply from the same maker, which comes in the same/similar bottle. I also use an HA serum, although from a different maker, so I didn't mind having the extra to try. I recently had Laser Vision Correction and sorta sat around the house for an entire weekend. Did my nails, toes and facial as I would normally do when I have the time. So I was able to break open this product and apply it maybe six times over the weekend on clean fresh skin. WOW!!! Results. After the first few applications I started applying it to my neck and decolette. What an improvement! When I returned to work on Monday, other than the constant blinking and tearing, my co-workers were convinced I'd done something else. The overall tone of the skin is plumped and smoothed. Fine lines do fade as the plumpness returnes. I'm weird about my pore size and this even seems to addressed with the product. I don't believe in instant results, but these were pretty darned quick.