Great

Posted by Reviewer2630863 on Mar 10, 2008

Really mosturizes my skin.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2608735 on Jan 23, 2008

I love using this skin care product! It's available at a fraction of the cost and works wonders! Every woman over the age of 25 should have this product in her skin care arsenal.

hyaluronic heaven

Posted by Reviewer1384315 on Mar 23, 2007

its like silk to use and makes your skin feel the same

Delightful on the Skin

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Sep 08, 2007

This product works as well, if not better, than expensive department store anti-aging treatments. My skin looks smooth and rested, quite a feat at 49 years old! I won't go without this product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2258755 on Nov 13, 2007

I use this under moisturizer or sunscreen and find it's great for my combination skin.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1075005 on May 03, 2015

This has been the 4th bottle I order. I can't live without it. The face looks fresh and bright, the lifting effect is visible. Will buy more.

ORDERED MORE THAN 5

Posted by 4732314833637615155 on Aug 07, 2015

my mom applys on her fece and take hyaluronic acid throgh the mouth too (not that product of course). she is happy, 50 years old, skin looks better

Très bon sérum hydratant

Posted by Delshan on Sep 01, 2015

A base d'aloe vera, d'acide hyaluronique et de thé vert, ce sérum a bien hydraté ma peau durant l'hiver. C'est un flacon pompe qui facilite le dosage du produit et on peut voir la quantité de sérum qui reste. Le prix du sérum est un peu élevé mais il faut peu de produit.

What a find!

Posted by 5301564548698478554 on Sep 06, 2015

This has truly been a great product for me. I immediately feel it tightening up my skin, which works like a charm for me, I am 61. My skin is oily/combination and it leaves no oily residue whatsoever. Within a few days I had a noticeable firming and I also use it on the neck area. I will make sure I have plenty of this serum around!

It really works!!!

Posted by 4616785656182067482 on Oct 05, 2015

I purchased this product because I was looking for a new serum not tested on animals, so when I saw this one I decided to give it a try. And I was very surprised and fell in love with it as soon as I started to use it. It is totally amazing! My face feel soft, smooth and deeply moisturized. You can feel there's hyaluronic acid inside, it does really works! My first one is not finished yet but I've already repurchased another one and will be repurchasing again and again!