July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1126359 on Sep 28, 2010

this product helps keep rosacea under control as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I am 58 and find this to be a terrific product at a reasonable price. The cost of similar products (different brand but same ingredient) in the local health food store is 2 - 3 times as much.

Hydrauronic serum

Posted by Reviewer1502972 on Sep 29, 2010

Excellent product and great price. I look thirty years younger...whoops... that was before I put on my glasses!!!! No seriously... good product!

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Oct 10, 2010

A little goes a long way, so I believe this bottle will last me a long time!:) The consistency is thin and glides on very well on the skin. I haven't been using this long enough to see any visible results, but so far I'm pleased as my skin has not broken out or reacted in a bad way to this product.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Oct 18, 2010

My new favorite serum. I really can't live without this anymore. Makes my skin feel super moist. My skin looks better than ever, I don't have clogged pores or pimples anymore. Absorbs instantly and doesn't make my skin greasy. Amazing product!

Firming Serum

Posted by Reviewer1333117 on Oct 21, 2010

I use it every morning...my skin is firm and smooth...gives a nice glow to my face.