Hands down the best new beauty product I have tried recently!

Posted by MichelX on Nov 17, 2009

I am truly amazed at how my skin is glowing and pore are smoother looking after only one weeks use! I am thrilled with this product. I use at it bedtime before my moisturizer. It may be even more fantastic used twice a day, but I need to use a prescription product during the day. Hopefully, it will help with wrinkles too :)

Not oily!

Posted by Reviewer2120805 on Dec 19, 2009

Soaks into skin and feels great.

I like very much

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Dec 24, 2009

Seems to be doing the job. I did do a lot of research and this product is a good one. Will continue to use.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3211297 on Dec 26, 2009

You really see a difference! The skin feels soft and moisturized. Good anti-aging effect, love this serum!

Love this serum!

Posted by Reviewer2972974 on Jan 14, 2010

This serum is great - notice a difference when I run out. I use it day and night under my moisturizer. Don't ever want to be without it.

This is my type of facial serum

Posted by Reviewer1796596 on May 21, 2010

I have been trying several brands of this type of serum and I have been pleased with all of them, including this one.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Jul 17, 2010

Great!

Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1126359 on Sep 28, 2010

this product helps keep rosacea under control as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I am 58 and find this to be a terrific product at a reasonable price. The cost of similar products (different brand but same ingredient) in the local health food store is 2 - 3 times as much.

Hydrauronic serum

Posted by Reviewer1502972 on Sep 29, 2010

Excellent product and great price. I look thirty years younger...whoops... that was before I put on my glasses!!!! No seriously... good product!

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Oct 10, 2010

A little goes a long way, so I believe this bottle will last me a long time!:) The consistency is thin and glides on very well on the skin. I haven't been using this long enough to see any visible results, but so far I'm pleased as my skin has not broken out or reacted in a bad way to this product.