Effective Serum!

Posted by Janelle on Feb 22, 2016

I used another brand of hyaluronic acid serum before this but my skin loves this more. My skin is oily and this product didn't break me out. It fills lines effectively and makes my face smooth; it makes putting on makeup easier. It has a slight lemony scent that I didn't like at first but I eventually got used to it. It feels really nice for every use. It also works well with the other skincare products I use; didn't have any adverse reactions. A few pumps of the product go a long way. Will re-purchase!

Love it! On my 3rd bottle

Posted by 4868680715249900706 on Jan 08, 2016

My daughter recommended this serum to me and it has now replaced all my expensive serums, absolutely love it! It's very hydrating and feels great on. I will continue to order this product for sure; I was disappointed when I tried to order it recently and iHerb were out of stock! Glad to see it's back again :)

Love it

Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Dec 22, 2014

I have received this product today. And was impatient to use it. I love it! I am 41 years old and my skin has lost some elasticity . I cannot tell yet about the effects, but at the moment, it left my skin really soft, thightened but hydrated, I was afraid about buying this product because it could leave a dry appearance but I was wrong. I really recommend it.

This stuff works.

Posted by 5242348407928436028 on Jan 08, 2015

I am not even done with my first bottle of the serum, and I can already see/feel a difference on my face. It looks smoother and feels silky and healthy. I have had several compliments in the last month or so on my skin, and while I do use several products in my skincare regime (or as I call it, my face-paving regime), I've noticed a significant difference this past month. I also use a pycnogenol cream I purchased here with it at night. I did some research, and it appears the hyaluronic serum is safe to use on the delicate decolletage area, which I am very concerned about. I found this product to be a great value as well, and I plan to purchase all of my supplements here going forward.

it works

Posted by HealthyMoi on Aug 13, 2014

i don't use it everyday but i've seen improvements on my skin and love it. the bottle seems small but the dose you need is so small that it can last long time.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1072342 on Jun 29, 2012

odorless, invisible light texture, absorbs quickly, cost-effective product. I will buy more

It is the best

Posted by 5453705107766629304 on Aug 11, 2012

It is the best serum!

Quickly absorbed

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 28, 2013

Quickly absorbed serum. Nice refreshing feeling. After cleansing the skin, apply serum and then apply a moisturizer. I use this before mineral make up: I wash my face and then I mix serum and jojoba oil together and add mixture on damp skin. Absorbs well in few minutes. Lovely product. Sometimes I mix serum with magnesium oil and use mixture to my neck and jawline before bed, relieves tension. I love packaking also, an airless pump dispenser is easy to use. NOW's Hyaluronic Acid comes from a vegetarian source. Product is not tested on animals. I have reordered and will reorder again.

Dayle

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Nov 19, 2012

The best serum for night, under moisturiser, has worked wonders. Great price ! In NZ you would be paying $60.00 dollars or more. Will be buying again. thaks I Herb for you speedy service, half way across the world.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on May 09, 2013

After reading some reviews, I decided to give this a try. I use very good skincare(Arbonne) and wanted to do more for my eyelids that are drooping onto my lashes. I ordered this and found within a week it helped to hydrate the lids, yes they still droop, but are hydrated, so don't look so dry. Because this felt so good, I put it on my face, under my serum and moisturizer. It feels wonderful and does hydrate. I am fair complected and am in my late 50s.