EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.93

$12.99

Savings of: $3.06 (24% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(9)
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Dec 31, 2009

I am allergic to jojoba, apparently. I used this product on my face (I loved the way it felt) but after about 5-6 days use my face broke out all over with tiny, tiny blisters.I write this in case anyone else turns out to be allergic. There was not a spot that wasn't blistered. I bought this from I-Herb, but it has been over a year.

Was this review helpful to you?

unpleasent scent

Posted by SaraHelene on Apr 12, 2014

Maybe mine was to old when i got it, it smelled off, and i had to throw it in the end... I have used jojobaoil before, it didt not smell like this.

Was this review helpful to you?

No tiene buen olor!

Posted by 5118999032964484976 on May 26, 2015

Este aceite de Now es según para que lo necesites. Yo lo compre para la cara como hidratante de noche porque me gusta el aceite de jojoba para regular la grasa, y con otros habia notado que la tez quedaba mas tersa por la mañana. Pero este no ha llegado a ese fin. A parte que huele a fritos, una mezcla entre fritanga y kikos, insoportable para dormir oliendo a eso, no me deja esa sensación de hidratacion como los de otras marcas ni la piel tan tersa, en general no me ha gustado para la piel. Le he dado uso como serum para las puntas secas del cabello y la verdad que va mucho mejor para este fin. Pero no repetire con esta marca.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-3 of 3 total