| English
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Solutions, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

$9.93
$12.99
Savings of: $3.06 (24% off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 697 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 1-star
Sort By

Items 1-3 of 3 total

allergic reaction

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on Dec 31, 2009

I am allergic to jojoba, apparently. I used this product on my face (I loved the way it felt) but after about 5-6 days use my face broke out all over with tiny, tiny blisters.I write this in case anyone else turns out to be allergic. There was not a spot that wasn't blistered. I bought this from I-Herb, but it has been over a year.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

unpleasent scent

Posted by SaraHelene on Apr 12, 2014

Maybe mine was to old when i got it, it smelled off, and i had to throw it in the end... I have used jojobaoil before, it didt not smell like this.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

No tiene buen olor!

Posted by 5118999032964484976 on May 26, 2015

Este aceite de Now es según para que lo necesites. Yo lo compre para la cara como hidratante de noche porque me gusta el aceite de jojoba para regular la grasa, y con otros habia notado que la tez quedaba mas tersa por la mañana. Pero este no ha llegado a ese fin. A parte que huele a fritos, una mezcla entre fritanga y kikos, insoportable para dormir oliendo a eso, no me deja esa sensación de hidratacion como los de otras marcas ni la piel tan tersa, en general no me ha gustado para la piel. Le he dado uso como serum para las puntas secas del cabello y la verdad que va mucho mejor para este fin. Pero no repetire con esta marca.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-3 of 3 total