July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Possibly DANGEROUS! DISSOLVED PLASTIC!

Posted by Reviewer1648208 on Nov 17, 2013

I wrote to Now Foods about this issue I encountered but they did not write back so I have no choice but to warn people. When I got this product, I removed the seal and while removing it I saw that on the under side of the seal there was a thin stretchy layer of plastic that was dissolving/ deteriorating and separating from the aluminum colored seal. I believe most of it had been dissolved by the oil already and I was only able to quickly remove the remaining part. I do not feel safe putting this product on my face etc knowing that there is plastic dissolved in the oil!!

used for oil cleansing method

Posted by Reviewer1230330 on Sep 06, 2008

I used this in conjunction with heritage products castor oil to try the oil cleansing method, however the combination broke my face out.

Its alright

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Sep 14, 2013

Didnt feel moisturising enough. Bottle leaked and is still leaking