Posted by 4722235889640399979 on Jan 15, 2013

Posted by 4875877033593073257 on Jan 21, 2013

many thanks!

Excellent product

Posted by 5428827010432735093 on Feb 19, 2013

I use it mixed with green clay in order to give smoothing and antifungical properties to my facial masks. Very nice quality-price ratio.

Un must have!

Posted by 4654327086064271175 on Feb 25, 2013

Une huile neutre (en odeur) et qui se mélange excellemment bien avec d'autres huiles essentielles. Je la trouve très hydratante et moins chère sur iHerb qu'en France.

Super Oil.

Posted by Reviewer1440549 on Oct 12, 2010

I use this oil in my face every morning, and think it is a beautiful oil, smooth and soft. I also have essensial oil like lavender, orange, camomille ect, in the bottle, then I get a good smell, and also the healthy effect by the essensails.) Eva from Norway

A little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Oct 23, 2010

I put a bit in my shampoo and conditioner. I use a smidge as a leave in conditioner for my hair, ends and back only. Better results than any other conditioner. Be careful though, too much leads to greasy looking hair. I would recommend using it at night, then shampoo in the morning until you get the right amount figured out. This also truly blends with my skin, top of knees and forearms where I have sun damage. Non-greasy on skin due to its absorbing properties.

I love this product..

Posted by Reviewer2500913 on Oct 23, 2010

Works great on my hair..

** A little goes a long way **

Posted by Reviewer1976106 on Oct 30, 2010

I have oily skin only on my nose and a little on my forehead, everywhere else has minimal dry spots. I would clean my face using dr. woods pure black soap {which is amazing} and use a small pea size amount of jojoba oil as desired. This oil isn't thick like olive oil but it will definitely keep your face moisturized without drying throughout the day. The scent doesn't linger and it penetrates the skin layer instead of 'sitting' on top of it. Great product! ;o)

Great for hair and skin

Posted by Reviewer1317707 on Nov 08, 2010

I love this oil for skin and hair, Brilliant.

Great Prices!!!