Love this Oil!

Posted by Reviewer1728858 on Feb 22, 2012

Thank you!

From Sweden

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Feb 08, 2012

Nice oil that i pour in my shampoo and conditioner and my hair becomes soft and shiny.In lack of a moisturizeri put this on my face and on dry areas of my body.And the price is realy reasonable if i compare it to our prices here.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2678753 on Feb 07, 2012

Works great on natural hair. Recommened to all

LOVE!!

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Jan 30, 2012

absorbs quickly, all i use for facial moisturizer, can be easily blended with other oils

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1625044 on Jan 27, 2012

Very smooth and light! Great for hair and skin.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Jan 26, 2012

Not the magic oil I've heard of. I love it on my skin, as long as I don't use too much, it absorbs even on my face and leaves my skin very very soft. I haven't been able to use this in my hair super successfully yet, though it makes my hair less poufy when I wear it naturally curly. It often ends up making my fine hair look stringy and almost dread-like by the end of the day.

no dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1595748 on Jan 25, 2012

Have been using jojoba oil after shower and have not had a problem with dry skin this winter. Also, I swim everyday and the chlorine is drying. Good for the face, too.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2670366 on Jan 24, 2012

easy to use because it is liquid, but still it is too thick - hard to get out off bottle.

missing link

Posted by Reviewer3313951 on Jan 24, 2012

this product is hard to find up where I live, it's a small town. I get such a great deal with I-herb and my clients are happy I provide it for them.

Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer1849780 on Jan 21, 2012

I love this oil! I've been using it for 2 1/2 years on my scalp since I started wearing my hair in braids. It deeply moisturizes and leaves my scalp feeling refreshed and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product.