Now Foods, Solutions, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2278115 From Korea, Republic of on Nov 04, 2012

Loved it & great quality!!! I use Jojoba oil in my hair conditioner, to grease my scalp and on my skin. Now Foods is a brand that has yet to disappoint.

So nice.

Posted by Reviewer1568226 on Jul 01, 2012

My hair and skin love this light weight oil. It absorbs very well into both my skin and hair. I use it on the ends of my hair whilst I'm donning my plaits or twists. Very pleased with this product. I also use the glycerin oil from this line and am just as pleased with that. I'll definitely be buying the larger bottle next time.

A must have!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 From Norway on Jul 04, 2012

I love this Jojoba oil! I use it to bath, face, legs, body, and as a makeup-remover. Will buy again!

Marika from Estonia

Posted by Reviewer2261553 From Estonia on Jul 05, 2012

Good stuff.

Very Pleased!

Posted by 5213020892448355577 on Jul 15, 2012

I purchased this product and I am pleased. This oil adds a wonderful natural shine to my hair. Just what I expected. It's not heavy and does not have a strong scent. The container is suitable for easy use. Nice price for the quantity too. I would definitely purchase this product again.