wonderfl

Posted by 4728641741502853968 on Dec 25, 2015

It is wonderful after i apply some to shampoo and wash my hair with the mixture it makes my hair shiny and looks healthy i really like it👍🏻😄 رائع جداً بعد خلطه بالشامبو وغسل شعري به أعطاه لمعان وحيوية أعجبتني النتيجة كثيراً😄

Great skincare choice

Posted by beautyandtheboots on May 01, 2016

I use this jojoba oil whenever I am having "problem days" with my skin, particularly on the face. My skin absorbs the oil quite quickly when dehydrated, and the day after using any inflammation or dry patches have usually improved.

very good for face

Posted by 5475948680015929973 on May 16, 2016

I liked it very much. I've tried it on my face before going to sleep, after cleansing or scrub. It works on acne, moisturing and glowing your face very well.

Love how it makes my skin feel!

Posted by 4728028053772793441 on Jun 27, 2016

I really like what this oil does for my skin, I don't like the smell too much (very 'musky') so I use it every other day. It works well in the ends of my hair and on stretched earlobes, old piercing scars, stretch marks and dry lips. Lovely mixed with rosehip oil for super dry skin like elbows and knees.

Awesome Product

Posted by 5209555752279458655 on Jul 18, 2014

I use this oil before going to bed instead of a moisturiser. I wake up with glowing and clean skin. This is also great for makeup removal with a cotton pad. My skin is great at the moment and I truly believe it is from using this product.

Nice

Posted by lucamiller on Sep 08, 2012

One of my best oil

Very nice oil

Posted by 4814572250851210391 on Sep 14, 2012

Again NOW Foods made a great product. I just wish it was a bigger size.

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Posted by Indrute on Sep 19, 2012

It is a perfect product for my hair with dry ends. I apply it on my hair and leave it for night or put few drops to the conditioner, which really revitalizes my curls and makes them smooth and manageable :) I will definitely reorder this!

Great quality and good value for money

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Great quality and good value for money. I use this for massage oil blend, body oil, and sometimes to nourish my hair.

Great

Posted by odalol on Apr 02, 2013

Can be used for anything; skin, face, hair, cuticles, make-up removal, can be mixed into foundation, shower gels or body lotion. Easily absorbed. A little goes a long way.