Great skincare choice

Posted by beautyandtheboots on May 01, 2016

I use this jojoba oil whenever I am having "problem days" with my skin, particularly on the face. My skin absorbs the oil quite quickly when dehydrated, and the day after using any inflammation or dry patches have usually improved.

very good for face

Posted by 5475948680015929973 on May 16, 2016

I liked it very much. I've tried it on my face before going to sleep, after cleansing or scrub. It works on acne, moisturing and glowing your face very well.

Awesome Product

Posted by 5209555752279458655 on Jul 18, 2014

I use this oil before going to bed instead of a moisturiser. I wake up with glowing and clean skin. This is also great for makeup removal with a cotton pad. My skin is great at the moment and I truly believe it is from using this product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1671271 on Mar 12, 2012

Good product, I use on my hair as a hot oil treatment and it leaves the hair very soft; also I use this daily to help keep the scalp moisturized. I am a black female with natural hair and this works excellent.

Thump up

Posted by Reviewer2520893 on Mar 21, 2012

found its i bit expensive...but i love the product

sweet butter

Posted by Reviewer2275852 on Mar 06, 2012

commissioned this oil for hair, mix it with oil pepper. I like the effect, the hair soft, silky, well-stacked, are stronger. And less hair fall out.

Nice

Posted by lucamiller on Sep 08, 2012

One of my best oil

Very nice oil

Posted by 4814572250851210391 on Sep 14, 2012

Again NOW Foods made a great product. I just wish it was a bigger size.

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Posted by Indrute on Sep 19, 2012

It is a perfect product for my hair with dry ends. I apply it on my hair and leave it for night or put few drops to the conditioner, which really revitalizes my curls and makes them smooth and manageable :) I will definitely reorder this!

+++