Use jojoba oil!

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Jan 09, 2008

Jojoba oil's molecular structure makes it easier to absorb into the skin than other oils. Also, it never goes rancid.

From Sweden

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Feb 08, 2012

Nice oil that i pour in my shampoo and conditioner and my hair becomes soft and shiny.In lack of a moisturizeri put this on my face and on dry areas of my body.And the price is realy reasonable if i compare it to our prices here.

Jojoba oil

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Nice. Use it as one of the main ingredients in my own DIY facial and body oil. Comfortable with the texture and smell, no wonder a fav in skincare.

très épais

Posted by 5298224334430471056 on Feb 08, 2013

je n'utilise pas trop pour le moment, trop gras pour mes cheveux. Qualité du produit parfaite.

used for oil cleansing method

Posted by Reviewer1230330 on Sep 06, 2008

I used this in conjunction with heritage products castor oil to try the oil cleansing method, however the combination broke my face out.

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on May 11, 2009

For just about everything, hair, body, face, lotion,great.

Must Have!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2196684 on Oct 10, 2010

I use Jojoba Oil from my head to my feet and trust me it makes the skin so soft and smooth. Can't live without it.

I don't think this is jojoba oil

Posted by 5212870149262043974 on May 19, 2016

This product was unlike any jojoba oil I've had before. It was of a much thinner consistency, smelt distinctly of sesame seeds and was more orange in colour. It left an oily residue on the skin, whereas other jojoba oil I had used before was absorbed very quickly and left no residue. I would not recommend this product at all.

favorite oil

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 07, 2012

nourishes, do hair masks and lmaslyanye mixture for a person who feeds

Jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Dec 31, 2011

This is the great oil!!! The only problem I have now - my hair are too smooth, and pony tail band slides down all the time.