Now Foods, Solutions, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

So nice.

Posted by Reviewer1568226 on Jul 01, 2012

My hair and skin love this light weight oil. It absorbs very well into both my skin and hair. I use it on the ends of my hair whilst I'm donning my plaits or twists. Very pleased with this product. I also use the glycerin oil from this line and am just as pleased with that. I'll definitely be buying the larger bottle next time.

A must have!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Jul 04, 2012

I love this Jojoba oil! I use it to bath, face, legs, body, and as a makeup-remover. Will buy again!

Marika from Estonia

Posted by Reviewer2261553 on Jul 05, 2012

Good stuff.

Very Pleased!

Posted by 5213020892448355577 on Jul 15, 2012

I purchased this product and I am pleased. This oil adds a wonderful natural shine to my hair. Just what I expected. It's not heavy and does not have a strong scent. The container is suitable for easy use. Nice price for the quantity too. I would definitely purchase this product again.

조조바 오일

Posted by 4713626040543152907 on Jul 18, 2012

요즘부쩍머리결에 신경을 쓰는편이라 샴푸할때 한두방울, 트리트먼트할때 한두방울 떨어뜨렸는데.. 사실 어느단계에 넣어야 할지 모르겠어요. 내일은 머리 감은 후 말리면서 오일 바르려구요.. 머리결으 완전 부드러워졌습니다. 깜놀했어염.