Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3234115 on Nov 03, 2008

I am thrilled with my jojoba oil. I have used it in my homemade deodorant, lotion, shampoo, and detangler.

Un must have!

Posted by 4654327086064271175 on Feb 25, 2013

Une huile neutre (en odeur) et qui se mélange excellemment bien avec d'autres huiles essentielles. Je la trouve très hydratante et moins chère sur iHerb qu'en France.

Very good oil!

Posted by 5746260414564270948 on Nov 06, 2013

I normally dont leave reviews on products I buy but I now will for the stuff I have brought from here! I'll start with cons and get them out of the way, I just dont like that I cant leave a main review for my whole order, I have to do them individual. Also when the order is shipped, it ships out through FedEx to your local usps carrier then delivered (which if your post office do want to deliver on time it states add another 2 days for delivery NOT FAIR!) On to the pros! I like how fast the shipment is and it states 1-3 days it will be delivered and on the 3rd day I received both my orders even though how its shipped. The packages are every well wrapped and placed nicely in the box, I like how they are in little ziplock bags! And for the price of things I will be coming back to order more and more. Now on to the product this oil is very light in color and it almost has a non smell too it. The oil is not too thick (even though I have not added it too my hair yet,) when applied to my skin it has a light consistency and absorbs well in the skin without a grease feeling! I have tried many brands of this oil and this one is by far the best! I use this for my hair products I make at home and even though the others has something mixed in it, I am sure this will work well in my being that its all pure! I do recommand this oil!

Genial para regular el sebo

Posted by BalkisMar on Aug 20, 2014

Hidrata y controla el acne. La piel se regula naturalmente

it's good

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Mar 14, 2010

I haven't tried any other brands of jojoba, but this one is nice. It's actually a lot of oil for what I need it for (not full body massage). It does absorb very quickly and doesn't leave an odor. The only thing I would change is the dispensing method...it has a regular shampoo-like top, and the oil dribbles out in a messy fashion and then stays in the cracks on the lid.

Love this Oil!

Posted by Reviewer2997473 on Dec 03, 2009

I use this oil for dry skin to burning with other essential oils in a burner. The smell alone is wonderful! Mixed with other oils it is fabulous!

LOVE!!

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Jan 30, 2012

absorbs quickly, all i use for facial moisturizer, can be easily blended with other oils

Jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer3018235 on Mar 14, 2011

I really like this oil for moisturizing.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Jan 16, 2011

Good for face and hair.

Homemade skin moisturizers

Posted by Reviewer3111921 on Nov 10, 2011

I'm experimenting with different combinations of oils for a skin moisturizer that I like. The oils are very fragrant and good for my skin. Thanks!