Now Foods Jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer1826183 on Mar 22, 2012

Totally in love with this oil, super moisturizing not oily at all as it will totally skink into your skin. Love this product.

I loved!

Posted by Reviewer2178689 on Mar 15, 2012

Great for hair and skin!

great for hair

Posted by 5003059647144156830 on Sep 29, 2012

improves my hair very much (used as a mask or poured directy into the shampoo), is also easely rinsed off, doesn't make hair greasy or dull.

Pure and well-priced!

Posted by Margueritte on Oct 13, 2012

Very qualitative pure oil, which has a high price everywhere, but it costs very attractive here without losing its quality. I have to pay customs taxes for the incoming packs from iHerb, but this price is very low and good even with these additional payments. I didn't see lower prices even on Ebay etc.

Multitasker!

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012

I use it for hair, skin, nails, my cats sore paws... great for just about anything. I have bought this and the dessert essence, and they seem to be of the same great quality. Will buy again!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2278115 on Nov 04, 2012

Loved it & great quality!!! I use Jojoba oil in my hair conditioner, to grease my scalp and on my skin. Now Foods is a brand that has yet to disappoint.

So nice.

Posted by Reviewer1568226 on Jul 01, 2012

My hair and skin love this light weight oil. It absorbs very well into both my skin and hair. I use it on the ends of my hair whilst I'm donning my plaits or twists. Very pleased with this product. I also use the glycerin oil from this line and am just as pleased with that. I'll definitely be buying the larger bottle next time.

A must have!

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Jul 04, 2012

I love this Jojoba oil! I use it to bath, face, legs, body, and as a makeup-remover. Will buy again!

Marika from Estonia

Posted by Reviewer2261553 on Jul 05, 2012

Good stuff.

Very Pleased!

Posted by 5213020892448355577 on Jul 15, 2012

I purchased this product and I am pleased. This oil adds a wonderful natural shine to my hair. Just what I expected. It's not heavy and does not have a strong scent. The container is suitable for easy use. Nice price for the quantity too. I would definitely purchase this product again.