Like it

Posted by 5052306058712675175 on Oct 10, 2013

Like it

Huile démaquillante

Posted by Yiyoue on Oct 21, 2013

Pour se démaquiller le visage et les yeux c'est idéal!

Great

Posted by 4633460734714230837 on Nov 02, 2013

Jojoba oil is great for skin and hair.

Perfecto!

Posted by 5101382324947374190 on Nov 05, 2013

Me encanta como hidratante nocturna, no da nada de grasa en la piel y se absorbe enseguida!

Very good oil!

Posted by 5746260414564270948 on Nov 06, 2013

I normally dont leave reviews on products I buy but I now will for the stuff I have brought from here! I'll start with cons and get them out of the way, I just dont like that I cant leave a main review for my whole order, I have to do them individual. Also when the order is shipped, it ships out through FedEx to your local usps carrier then delivered (which if your post office do want to deliver on time it states add another 2 days for delivery NOT FAIR!) On to the pros! I like how fast the shipment is and it states 1-3 days it will be delivered and on the 3rd day I received both my orders even though how its shipped. The packages are every well wrapped and placed nicely in the box, I like how they are in little ziplock bags! And for the price of things I will be coming back to order more and more. Now on to the product this oil is very light in color and it almost has a non smell too it. The oil is not too thick (even though I have not added it too my hair yet,) when applied to my skin it has a light consistency and absorbs well in the skin without a grease feeling! I have tried many brands of this oil and this one is by far the best! I use this for my hair products I make at home and even though the others has something mixed in it, I am sure this will work well in my being that its all pure! I do recommand this oil!

Great for dry weather!

Posted by 4709486082225935095 on Nov 18, 2013

Not pricey, and moisturizing skin very well in dry weather. Good for both face and body!

Love it!

Posted by Xhalax on Nov 19, 2013

I made a hair oil spray using 1 part of this jojoba oil, 2 parts water, and some lavender essential oil. I use it after showering and it makes my hair incredibly soft.

satisfied

Posted by 4624879616067241468 on Nov 24, 2013

good product and smart packaging.

It's fine

Posted by 5170128032035907515 on Nov 27, 2013

light, absorbs quickly, moisturizes the skin and hair

no smell