For dry/oily skin when everything else makes you break out

Posted by Reviewer2718494 on Dec 06, 2012

I'm male, 29 and have been using jojoba oil for almost 10 years now after reading about it in a book on how to take care of your skin without using cosmetics. I have combination dry/oily skin and very sensitive and prone to breaking out. Jojoba OI is the one thing that never causes a break out and I've tried many moisturisers and face serums, some very expensive. I always return to Jojoba. A little is all you need. I put a few drops onto a cotton pad and apply.

Multipurpose!

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I use this as a night cream, eye cream (one drop per eye), hand cream, foot cream, among my hair conditioner when my highlights seem dry and mat and among my body lotion when I need extra hydrating. I have always this lovely oil in bathroom.

AWESOME!

Posted by 5468148079199386610 on Nov 05, 2012

This is a small bottle and it's been like 1 to 2 months and it's barely moving and I use this everyday for my face. After a week of using this with grapeseed oil in the night and this in the morning, I can see the changes in my face. My face looks more glow-y and brighter. I just loveee how it makes me feel. I also use this as a moisturizer beofre putting on make-up and just after shower. This does not feel greasy at all and the skin just soaks up. Remember, a little goes a long way. If anybody has not tried this, please do. It beats putting other gunks on your face.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2278115 on Nov 04, 2012

Loved it & great quality!!! I use Jojoba oil in my hair conditioner, to grease my scalp and on my skin. Now Foods is a brand that has yet to disappoint.

Multitasker!

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012

I use it for hair, skin, nails, my cats sore paws... great for just about anything. I have bought this and the dessert essence, and they seem to be of the same great quality. Will buy again!

Pure and well-priced!

Posted by Margueritte on Oct 13, 2012

Very qualitative pure oil, which has a high price everywhere, but it costs very attractive here without losing its quality. I have to pay customs taxes for the incoming packs from iHerb, but this price is very low and good even with these additional payments. I didn't see lower prices even on Ebay etc.

great for hair

Posted by 5003059647144156830 on Sep 29, 2012

improves my hair very much (used as a mask or poured directy into the shampoo), is also easely rinsed off, doesn't make hair greasy or dull.

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Posted by Indrute on Sep 19, 2012

It is a perfect product for my hair with dry ends. I apply it on my hair and leave it for night or put few drops to the conditioner, which really revitalizes my curls and makes them smooth and manageable :) I will definitely reorder this!

Very nice oil

Posted by 4814572250851210391 on Sep 14, 2012

Again NOW Foods made a great product. I just wish it was a bigger size.

Nice