oh no!!

Posted by 5390256919892813032 on Mar 20, 2014

oh my god.. well, i like the scent but that very strong white residue!! oh my goodness.. that residue is all over my clothes! hate it.

One of the only natural deodorants that works!

Posted by Reviewer1867922 on Oct 30, 2013

I have tried so many all natural deodorants and have become very frustrated because they do nothing. Out of all I have tried, this is my favorite. It goes on slightly white but washes easily off of clothes. If you are wearing something sleeveless you may want to choose a clear deodorant as this one you can see on your underarms. Smells like true lavender!

The best aluminum-free deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 29, 2013

I have tried a lot deodorants, trying to find something that keeps the smell away for an entire day, without aluminum, parabens and Other harmful ingredients. Out of the 15-20 I have tried, this is the best one. Without a doubt! It has its drawbacks; it leaves white marks on clothes, and it smells lavender (which is ok, but not my favourite, wish they could make more than one alternative). But I still give it five stars, for beeing the only one that really works;)

Nice :)

Posted by 5380912247859663017 on Mar 25, 2013

It works! I used to use Rexona or Dove and since 3 weeks I only use this and I'm very satisfied. Sí funciona, solía utilizar las barras de Rexona o Dove y desde hace 3 semanas sólo uso este, estoy muy contenta con el resultado.

Finally One That Works!

Posted by Reviewer1356074 on Jan 26, 2013

This deodorant really works for me. I have tried other natural ones that are aluminum free and they didn't work. I like that this one has a nice light scent but isn't perfumy. Take note, it is not an antiperspirant and a good tip is to put it on after you put on your shirt because it is white.

deoderant

Posted by Reviewer1114393 on Jun 28, 2012

a great naturel deoderant

Very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

Very good quality at a great price!

Wonderful fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on May 08, 2012

My favorite natural deodorant -- a clean lavender fragrance & very effective odor stopper.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2032043 on Feb 15, 2012

I must say that I expecting this deodorant to be superb but got deeply disappointed. I tried on 3 different occasions after showering thoroughtly and the result was the worse ever. I perspired more than with ANY other deodorant ever used before!

A Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer1069650 on Jan 25, 2012

I shopped around the health food stores in the area I just moved into and found that their prices were high. iHerb prices were so much better I had to make my purchase through them. This product works really good, I'm glad I found it here at iHerb.