The only deodorant I'll buy from now on!

Posted by Reviewer1087529 on Feb 02, 2011

I have used only natural deodorants for over a year and this one works BETTER than any of those and even better than any of the "un-natural" name brands. It is truly possible to go 2 or 3 days without using it although we humans have been trained to apply it every day. A superlative product!

My favourite!

Posted by Reviewer1822839 on Feb 28, 2011

This deo stick delivers! Long lasting, fresh and gentle. I highly recommend it!

Works well, virtually scent-free, a winner

Posted by Reviewer2972183 on Jul 27, 2010

I bought this as a replacement for the Lavilin deodorant I have been using for years. I was a little wary about trying it because of the 'natural lavender' listing, as I am sensitive to perfumes. To my delight, the scent is very delicate and didn't bother me. Even better, the scent is gone almost immediately upon applying the deodorant. Best of all, one application kept me odor-free for 9 days during a major heat wave. I like this better than Lavilin because I do not have to dip my fingers in a cream to apply it. I'm really pleased with this product.

Great natural deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Aug 20, 2010

I have heavy body odor but I used this product and could go without deodorant for at least two days. I don't like to "push my luck". I read that this is not as strong as the Now Foods Deodorant Cream, but the application is a lot easier and still works. Only drawback is having to shower/wash underarms at night to apply, but this is a small price to pay for an effective, natural deodorant.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jan 26, 2010

This product works really good and smells great! It lasts and it does work! I highly recommend it.

now foods lavender is a good product

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Feb 13, 2010

This is a good product. I've tried many over the last year. This one tops the rest. Not sticky - lasts all day. The scent is ok for women but even better for men. Although it is lavender it has a clean sporty scent.

need long lasting deodorant? that is answer

Posted by Reviewer2354534 on May 28, 2014

not strong but long lasting don't ask why just buy it!!

Cheap and safe

Posted by Reviewer2837310 on May 13, 2015

Beautiful smell and quite reliable..even if you are used to profuse perspiration. Avoid any deodorant with Aluminium (or its derivatives)much research has been done in the side effects of contaminants (such as Aluminium) in our bodies. This is a simple and cheap option to maintain well-being.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1976825 on Jul 05, 2010

it is really long lasting, the smell is nice, the only problem is that skin starts peeling slightly after a while...

ok

Posted by 5022632093551559154 on Apr 19, 2016

It works but it stains .. it is white not clear .. I will never use it if I am wearing a sleeveless top It has a strong scent but its ok with me