My favourite!

Posted by Reviewer1822839 on Feb 28, 2011

This deo stick delivers! Long lasting, fresh and gentle. I highly recommend it!

Great natural deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Aug 20, 2010

I have heavy body odor but I used this product and could go without deodorant for at least two days. I don't like to "push my luck". I read that this is not as strong as the Now Foods Deodorant Cream, but the application is a lot easier and still works. Only drawback is having to shower/wash underarms at night to apply, but this is a small price to pay for an effective, natural deodorant.

This deodorant is better than any I've EVER used!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2405235 on Jul 14, 2011

All I can say is WOW!!! when it comes to this deodorant. Feels good, smells good, and hold up in 100+ degree weather. I wouldn't use anything other than this. I've tried other natural deodorants and wonder why they're still on the shelves...ugh!! I HIGHLY recommend!

need long lasting deodorant? that is answer

Posted by Reviewer2354534 on May 28, 2014

not strong but long lasting don't ask why just buy it!!

love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2630412 on May 06, 2011

Love this deodorant. Works very well for me. Only have to apply it every other day and it smells wonderful.

Cheap and safe

Posted by Reviewer2837310 on May 13, 2015

Beautiful smell and quite reliable..even if you are used to profuse perspiration. Avoid any deodorant with Aluminium (or its derivatives)much research has been done in the side effects of contaminants (such as Aluminium) in our bodies. This is a simple and cheap option to maintain well-being.

Works well, virtually scent-free, a winner

Posted by Reviewer2972183 on Jul 27, 2010

I bought this as a replacement for the Lavilin deodorant I have been using for years. I was a little wary about trying it because of the 'natural lavender' listing, as I am sensitive to perfumes. To my delight, the scent is very delicate and didn't bother me. Even better, the scent is gone almost immediately upon applying the deodorant. Best of all, one application kept me odor-free for 9 days during a major heat wave. I like this better than Lavilin because I do not have to dip my fingers in a cream to apply it. I'm really pleased with this product.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jan 26, 2010

This product works really good and smells great! It lasts and it does work! I highly recommend it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1976825 on Jul 05, 2010

it is really long lasting, the smell is nice, the only problem is that skin starts peeling slightly after a while...

Works, with some caveat

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Jul 28, 2016

Pros: 1. Cheap for a natural deodorant. 2. Works as intended and lasts. 3. No wetness. Cons: 1. Soft, melts in tropical weather. 2. Whitecast! Residue! You can't go sleeveless with this, much more black sleeveless anything. 3. Darkened my underarm.