Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1490580 on Jun 26, 2007

After 2 1/2 years of suffering appalling symptoms caused by an hormonal imbalance, including food and chemical intolerances, blood sugar level problems, and severe depression, within 3 weeks of starting to use this cream I felt as if someone had lifted a huge, wet, heavy blanket from me, and that I could start to breath and even laugh again! Other symtoms have also continued to improve, but as soon as I started to use another form of natural progesterone, the symptoms started to appear again. Excellent!

Great Price - Prompt Delivery

Posted by Reviewer1859893 on Jan 24, 2008

I stopped my prescription HRT long ago. However I needed something to replace it because I suffered so badly with hotflashes. I have used this product for the past 3 years. It diffinately works for me - it lowers the occurances and severity of my hotflashes/night sweats. Before using this product, I tried many other creams but they did not work for me. The pump dispenser is really great. Hint: It will not work overnight - you have to give yourself at least one to two months to feel the difference. Useful Hint: The product is also better absorbed when you apply it immediately after you have dried off after your bath or shower. Also applying it at approximately the same time daily will help (follow label for application instructions). I have also used the same product with the Lavender scent - they both work equally well. I am really thankful to be able to order this product from iherb which makes a big difference in my life and to have it delivered so promptly. Previously my health food store would be constantly out, so I had to put in a special order a month in advance, order extras and maybe it would come. Naturally I would be in a panic when they were past time in receiving it. Now I can control my own orders from iherb which relieves the stress. Great Price!! Prompt Delivery!!

Peri-menopause relief!

Posted by Reviewer1324192 on Oct 18, 2007

Excellent product -- As a general practitioner (MD) I highly recommend this for peri-menopausal and menopausal symptoms from estrogen dominance. This is also excellent for relief of PMS uterine/abdominal "tension".

Natural

Posted by Reviewer2720092 on Nov 06, 2007

Many progesterone creams contain xenoestrogens such as parabens. This one does not, and the price is very reasonable. The pump dispenser helps me get the right dose and keeps it fresh. Creams in a jar can lose effectiveness from repeated exposure to air.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2570766 on Mar 06, 2007

My doctor told me to start using this product, since progesterone can boost cortisol levels. And he was right, it actually helps relieve inflammation to my knees or feet, when applied there. However, despite what one reviewer below said, this product is NOT fragrance free. To be sure, it smells nice, like some kind of flowers, and it is not a strong scent; but it is definitely not fragrance free.

THE VERY BEST

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Feb 21, 2008

I have used many progesterone creams over the years, (I am 75) and this one is the best with the best ingredients and the best price! I am often told that I look 20 yrs younger than I am, and I attribute that to the good Lord and progesterone cream. I also use 10 mg of DHEA and 25 mgs of pregnenelone, all purchased from iHerb because in all my searching over the years, iHerb has the very best products, price and customer service! Of course, it is best to consult your doc- tor first if you want blood work to determine your needs.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer2091939 on Jul 14, 2010

I am 44 and have suffered symptoms of menapause for over 10 years now, and the severity of symptoms have increase over past 2 years. My Dr told me that I was low in progestrogen, and took a prescribe product for a while with no change, and had many side effects, I started using this product and after the first few days, I felt a peace that I haven't had for years. I actually started liking people again. My brain is not in a fog any longer. I have actually started reading again because I can focus. I honestly thought I was going crazy. Not able to sleep, irritable, weight gain, depression, slight hot flashes, and heart palpitations. No energy, and no desire to do any of the things I love..such as hobbies, I also became a recluse. This product has changed my life, I am telling every female I know about this product, and have bought several bottles. Don't ever want to be with out it again. As women, we go through alot, and we suffer many things because of our reproductive systems, but if there are natural products out there that help women, spread the word. This product is WONDERFUL.

The best Progesterone cream

Posted by Reviewer2224917 on Feb 20, 2007

I've switeched to other creams at times and started having hot flashes and sweats...it took this cream to cure them, so from now on...I'm a believer..try this one...it is the best!

Helps hormonal balance and cramps!!!

Posted by Reviewer2781170 on Feb 15, 2010

I am in my 20's and I was suggested progesterone cream for my cramps and for my PMS, since I get very emotional before and during my period that it was almost unbearable at times. I don't like taking drugs so I tried using this product. It works wonderfully! I feel great during PMS and my cramps are not as bad. Sometimes they still get pretty bad and I have to take a drug, but at least the PMS is lessened. I don't like using a week or two each month where I am just moody and over emotional. So I suggest this cream to any woman who is even a bit younger who has not hit menopause, but has heavy cramps and for those who tend to have a difficult time during PMS. It's way worth it, and it's way better for you than taking a drug for PMS! So it's worth a try! If you are getting it for these reasons, I use it 15 days after the start of my period and then stop when my next period starts. You may not notice a difference until after the first couple months of using it. But be patient, because it will work! :)

This is an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1485592 on Oct 01, 2006

I would highly recommend this product for getting rid of hot flashes. For me, it works way, way better than black cohosh.