July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone, Liposomal Skin Cream, Scent Free, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 5-star

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1490580 on Jun 26, 2007

After 2 1/2 years of suffering appalling symptoms caused by an hormonal imbalance, including food and chemical intolerances, blood sugar level problems, and severe depression, within 3 weeks of starting to use this cream I felt as if someone had lifted a huge, wet, heavy blanket from me, and that I could start to breath and even laugh again! Other symtoms have also continued to improve, but as soon as I started to use another form of natural progesterone, the symptoms started to appear again. Excellent!

Peri-menopause relief!

Posted by Reviewer1324192 on Oct 18, 2007

Excellent product -- As a general practitioner (MD) I highly recommend this for peri-menopausal and menopausal symptoms from estrogen dominance. This is also excellent for relief of PMS uterine/abdominal "tension".

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2570766 on Mar 06, 2007

My doctor told me to start using this product, since progesterone can boost cortisol levels. And he was right, it actually helps relieve inflammation to my knees or feet, when applied there. However, despite what one reviewer below said, this product is NOT fragrance free. To be sure, it smells nice, like some kind of flowers, and it is not a strong scent; but it is definitely not fragrance free.

Natural

Posted by Reviewer2720092 on Nov 06, 2007

Many progesterone creams contain xenoestrogens such as parabens. This one does not, and the price is very reasonable. The pump dispenser helps me get the right dose and keeps it fresh. Creams in a jar can lose effectiveness from repeated exposure to air.

Great Price - Prompt Delivery

Posted by Reviewer1859893 on Jan 24, 2008

I stopped my prescription HRT long ago. However I needed something to replace it because I suffered so badly with hotflashes. I have used this product for the past 3 years. It diffinately works for me - it lowers the occurances and severity of my hotflashes/night sweats. Before using this product, I tried many other creams but they did not work for me. The pump dispenser is really great. Hint: It will not work overnight - you have to give yourself at least one to two months to feel the difference. Useful Hint: The product is also better absorbed when you apply it immediately after you have dried off after your bath or shower. Also applying it at approximately the same time daily will help (follow label for application instructions). I have also used the same product with the Lavender scent - they both work equally well. I am really thankful to be able to order this product from iherb which makes a big difference in my life and to have it delivered so promptly. Previously my health food store would be constantly out, so I had to put in a special order a month in advance, order extras and maybe it would come. Naturally I would be in a panic when they were past time in receiving it. Now I can control my own orders from iherb which relieves the stress. Great Price!! Prompt Delivery!!