Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

not true 100% argan oil

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 23, 2013

I have used different brands of organic argan oil for years. This Now organ oil is very different than the ones I had used. First, it smells like rotten meat :(. Second, it refrigerates differently than my other pure organic organ oils. This is unlikely 100% pure and fresh argan oil. I am sure of it from my experience. In addition, they placed a plastic dropper inside the bottle, and the cap does not stay secure on the bottle (maybe that is why it smells rancid). From now on I will continue buying argan oil from reliable sources that put quality first in their products.

Fanastic!

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 28, 2012

Usually in winter the backs of my hands get very dry and rough. After using this for about a week, my friend commented on how soft my hands feel. Softens wrinkles around the eyes too.

Smells very animalic but great on hair.

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Smells very animalic (like castoreum) but this was able to make my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down.

So cheap yet great quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

Why pay more. I can now afford to use argan all over my body and whenever I see fit! I thought there would be a differene in quality between expensive brands. There isn't. This is an unadulterated product with no scent and amazing hydrating properties.

powerful moisturizing oil

Posted by x-tine on Jun 22, 2012

I've noticed immediate benefits with this product. It's a thick, viscous oil that seems to really have lasting moisturizing benefits. I use on dry calves at night and find that I don't need to re-moisturize until the next evening. Some may find the natural scent too strong -- it smells similar to a potent, very fresh olive oil-- but mixing argan with a drop of essential oil of choice solves the issue. Great price, and organic too!