Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Smells very animalic but great on hair.

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Smells very animalic (like castoreum) but this was able to make my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down.

ACEITE PARA TODO USO

Posted by 5595251913317212686 on Apr 29, 2013

Primero lo use para contorno de ojos y era muy bueno aunque me generaba algo de molestia en la vista. Solo para uso de noche. Luego lo estoy usando para las puntas del pelo post lavado y es realmente bueno. deja las puntas sanas. No con esa sensación de suavidad pero si se notan sanas.

Pretty good

Posted by underfundig on Sep 09, 2013

I have started using Argan Oil as a moisturizer. It can be used both day and night, but be careful with the amount in the morning so you don't look shiny. It works nicely to put make-up on top of it, because it absorbs somewhat nicely (depending on the amount you use). The oil feels really good on my skin and it has really improved my acne scars (works much better than Vitamin E Oil and Rosehip Oil), as well as making my skin softer. It's the best type of oil I have used so far as a moisturizer. I have some acne problems and this oil does not worsen that condition. My skin is on a bit of a dry side though, and I don't feel it is moisturizing enough for me.

el argan es algo magnifico!

Posted by 5578384069922829504 on Aug 22, 2013

Me lo aplico por la noche en mi piel mixta y me la equilibra super bien.

great but the cover

Posted by 5021153908877363434 on Nov 22, 2013

I gave it a four stars because of its cover that doesn't close tight and hold the bottle. Other than that I have no complain what so ever. I bough 4 oz bottle as well just to stuck up. I like to experiment with essential oils and natural oils. This oil is amazing, I use couple of drops on my hair after shower, that gives my hair an extra shine and smoothness. I use it everyday on my face with neem oil. the smell is so mild that doesn't bother me at all. I have a acne pron skin not exactly common kind of acne but the kind that small bumps or zits appear on my skin and stays red bumpy for months. Nothing topical or diet plan has helped what so ever. Please if anybody have had that experience or knows how to cure this problem, would be really helpful. conclusion: amazing oil from head to toe would recommend it to everybody.