Great for hair

Posted by whylosetomorrow on Nov 13, 2012

I have recently discovered oils and I'm loving what they do for my skin and hair. I noticed my hair was so much softer and shiny after using this on my hair. I only use a few drops, you have to figure out how much your hair can handle.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Jan 10, 2013

The best product for the ends! Nourishes well, doesnt make hair sticky. Highly recommend!

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1361832 on Dec 04, 2012

I received a free bottle of organic argan oil from another source, my skin and hair LOVE it, but it was horribly expensive to buy more. This is 1/4 the cost, works just as well! The smell is very faint, I find it pleasant and natural, and fades in seconds. I have insane curly frizzy hair, and horribly dry flaky skin with psoriasis. How amazing to find one product that helps for both!

good for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012

Oil absorbs quickly into the skin and works wonders on soothing my eczema, making it not itch. Only bad point is that it needs to be reapplied fairly often.

very good

Posted by 4905638695456278404 on Apr 06, 2013

an excellent product, no smell, 3 dots for the entire face. Will last for a lifetime...

gotta have

Posted by Reviewer1271871 on Jan 28, 2013

Great moisturizer at night, I also apply a few drops on my hair

great

Posted by 5442230999983614494 on Dec 18, 2013

i like it

Strugle for youth! :)

Posted by 4873341267352054670 on Nov 13, 2012

I use it to make face massage. I hope it will have exelent result.

Great moisturizer

Posted by 5499017244011638702 on Dec 11, 2012

I used every morning and a little goes a long way, and doesnt feel greasy. Me encanta lo uso todas las mañanas y mi piel se siente humectada.Tiene un buen aroma. Muy buen precio por 2 onzas. But lately i have problem with the cap,stay loose. I still love the argan, great product.

very thick and nutty

Posted by 5197168976500048036 on Apr 13, 2013

I like this oil, being super thick and moisturising. It smells a bit burnt, like roasted nuts. Do dilute with other oils to make it more spreadable. I use it for my hair and my hair feels so much smoother.