Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1361832 on Dec 04, 2012

I received a free bottle of organic argan oil from another source, my skin and hair LOVE it, but it was horribly expensive to buy more. This is 1/4 the cost, works just as well! The smell is very faint, I find it pleasant and natural, and fades in seconds. I have insane curly frizzy hair, and horribly dry flaky skin with psoriasis. How amazing to find one product that helps for both!

very good

Posted by 4905638695456278404 on Apr 06, 2013

an excellent product, no smell, 3 dots for the entire face. Will last for a lifetime...

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Jan 10, 2013

The best product for the ends! Nourishes well, doesnt make hair sticky. Highly recommend!

Still waiting on results.

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

This oil is VERY thick, so if you're planning to use this on your hair like I was you may want to think about cutting it with some other oil or using it as a hot oil treatment that you then wash out. Otherwise it smells okay. I'm still waiting to see if it helps my hair growth. For the face or body, like I said its pretty thick and pricey for this little bottle so unless its for a small area, like the elbows and knees, not sure if this makes sense. Side note: I was using this as a scalp treatment maybe twice a week, My scalp really started itching but I'm not sure if this is why. I've stopped for a few days so i'm going to see if this is why. Doesn't mean its a problem with the product, I could just be allergic.

DO NOT BUY it for hair

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

As hair care, this argan oil is VERY VERY GREASY and very difficult to be cleaned from hair (once apply), leave dirty-oily hair look. It is still very greasy even apply a little bit on dry hair. My face broke out after apply. As hair conditioner, highly recommand coconut vinegar/apple vinegar. As face oil, highly recommand Mayumi squalane oil or emu oil (not greasy and you will see signaficant improvement after some time).

REALLY GOOD

Posted by 5127016940696244545 on Dec 28, 2013

Love this! I haven't tried the Josie Maran one but I have seen the good effects of this and the price is just wonderful! I will buy again!

My hands haven't been this good in years!

Posted by Reviewer2092196 on Dec 09, 2013

I have tried many different creams and oils for my hands. I have very dry skin which tends to split and bleed and is extremely painful. So many creams promised so much but delivered very little. I am always a little sceptical for this reason so wasn't sure this was going to be any different. I was very pleasantly surprised when, after a week of so of use, my hands don't resemble sand paper and the splitting and bleading is only a nasty memory. Don't want to be without it. Combine this with Madre Labs hand cream with Argan Oil and it is the perfect hand treatment. Great product!

great

Posted by 5442230999983614494 on Dec 18, 2013

i like it

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2490020 on Jan 08, 2013

I am very satisfied, works wonderful on my skin!

A good argan oil

Posted by 4640659219077337496 on Nov 08, 2012

It is a good argan oild (59 ml. is a big quantity) and price is also OK, ;)