Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Jan 10, 2013

The best product for the ends! Nourishes well, doesnt make hair sticky. Highly recommend!

good for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012

Oil absorbs quickly into the skin and works wonders on soothing my eczema, making it not itch. Only bad point is that it needs to be reapplied fairly often.

Great for hair

Posted by whylosetomorrow on Nov 13, 2012

I have recently discovered oils and I'm loving what they do for my skin and hair. I noticed my hair was so much softer and shiny after using this on my hair. I only use a few drops, you have to figure out how much your hair can handle.

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1361832 on Dec 04, 2012

I received a free bottle of organic argan oil from another source, my skin and hair LOVE it, but it was horribly expensive to buy more. This is 1/4 the cost, works just as well! The smell is very faint, I find it pleasant and natural, and fades in seconds. I have insane curly frizzy hair, and horribly dry flaky skin with psoriasis. How amazing to find one product that helps for both!

Still waiting on results.

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

This oil is VERY thick, so if you're planning to use this on your hair like I was you may want to think about cutting it with some other oil or using it as a hot oil treatment that you then wash out. Otherwise it smells okay. I'm still waiting to see if it helps my hair growth. For the face or body, like I said its pretty thick and pricey for this little bottle so unless its for a small area, like the elbows and knees, not sure if this makes sense. Side note: I was using this as a scalp treatment maybe twice a week, My scalp really started itching but I'm not sure if this is why. I've stopped for a few days so i'm going to see if this is why. Doesn't mean its a problem with the product, I could just be allergic.

Does a good job

Posted by Aliskin on Feb 15, 2014

This oil is using me for moisturizing my face before I go to sleep. I use it in a mix with my facial cream so my face is not to oily - only a few drops. Soon I will try it on my hair as well, people say it really gives the hair shine and moisture.

Excelente

Posted by ecokat on Aug 29, 2014

Es un aceite muy liviano que la piel absorbe rápidamente y tiene un olor dulce muy ligero. Es muy bueno para el rostro, lo uso como humectante para la noche y noté diferencia desde la primera aplicación, deja la piel muy suave y tersa. Antes tenía que exfoliarme casi a diario porque de lo contrario mi piel tendía a escamarse, pero desde que uso este aceite mi piel se siente muy hidratada y ya no es necesario exfoliarme tan a menudo.

Money for value

Posted by 5031545239961555733 on May 23, 2015

I use this on my skin only at night. It moisturizes beautifully and leaves it soft and smooth. I have oily skin but it does get absorbed and doesn't make me oilier during the day.

A good argan oil

Posted by 4640659219077337496 on Nov 08, 2012

It is a good argan oild (59 ml. is a big quantity) and price is also OK, ;)

Strugle for youth! :)

Posted by 4873341267352054670 on Nov 13, 2012

I use it to make face massage. I hope it will have exelent result.