wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2490020 on Jan 08, 2013

I am very satisfied, works wonderful on my skin!

Money for value

Posted by 5031545239961555733 on May 23, 2015

I use this on my skin only at night. It moisturizes beautifully and leaves it soft and smooth. I have oily skin but it does get absorbed and doesn't make me oilier during the day.

v.good

Posted by SEEDRA on May 13, 2015

perfect

best oil I have ever used

Posted by 5647248937912451162 on Mar 12, 2013

I bought this for my hair and tried it once or twice but wasn't really impressed with it as it didn't seem to do anything, then I got a scaly flaky patch on the side of my nose. I tried coconut oil for a couple days but it did absolutely nothing. I had this argan oil sitting on the counter so I tried it. After only one application the next morning the dry scales were almost gone and after 3 applications completely gone! I was shocked! Now I am using it as a facial moisturizer at night and for my hands and cuticles. It has hardly any fragrance and certainly no bad odor or strong smell as others commented. It soaks in immediately. I will be purchasing more.

Muy bueno

Posted by Pagaru on Feb 02, 2013

Es la primera vez que uso aceite de Argan para mi pelo y estoy muy contenta, aunque hay que tener mucho cuidado de no pasarse, por que el pelo se queda churretoso jejeje, pero con unas gotitas es perfecto.

Does a good job

Posted by Aliskin on Feb 15, 2014

This oil is using me for moisturizing my face before I go to sleep. I use it in a mix with my facial cream so my face is not to oily - only a few drops. Soon I will try it on my hair as well, people say it really gives the hair shine and moisture.

Excelente

Posted by ecokat on Aug 29, 2014

Es un aceite muy liviano que la piel absorbe rápidamente y tiene un olor dulce muy ligero. Es muy bueno para el rostro, lo uso como humectante para la noche y noté diferencia desde la primera aplicación, deja la piel muy suave y tersa. Antes tenía que exfoliarme casi a diario porque de lo contrario mi piel tendía a escamarse, pero desde que uso este aceite mi piel se siente muy hidratada y ya no es necesario exfoliarme tan a menudo.

My hands haven't been this good in years!

Posted by Reviewer2092196 on Dec 09, 2013

I have tried many different creams and oils for my hands. I have very dry skin which tends to split and bleed and is extremely painful. So many creams promised so much but delivered very little. I am always a little sceptical for this reason so wasn't sure this was going to be any different. I was very pleasantly surprised when, after a week of so of use, my hands don't resemble sand paper and the splitting and bleading is only a nasty memory. Don't want to be without it. Combine this with Madre Labs hand cream with Argan Oil and it is the perfect hand treatment. Great product!

Simply Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2114219 on Mar 18, 2013

I have fine curly hair and have tried numerous leave-in hair products to tame the frizz and provide moisture for my hair, nothing worked long term until I discovered argan oil. This product moisturises my hair and I look I just left the hairdressers. Throw away your overpriced hair products and try argan oil you won't be dissapointed.

REALLY GOOD

Posted by 5127016940696244545 on Dec 28, 2013

Love this! I haven't tried the Josie Maran one but I have seen the good effects of this and the price is just wonderful! I will buy again!