Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

I love this oil!

Posted by 4861612230998431500 on Jan 19, 2013

A few drops in my shampoo and contitioner, and my hair looks amazing. I also use this oil as a nightcream,and my skin feels like silk. Love it!

Still waiting on results.

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

This oil is VERY thick, so if you're planning to use this on your hair like I was you may want to think about cutting it with some other oil or using it as a hot oil treatment that you then wash out. Otherwise it smells okay. I'm still waiting to see if it helps my hair growth. For the face or body, like I said its pretty thick and pricey for this little bottle so unless its for a small area, like the elbows and knees, not sure if this makes sense. Side note: I was using this as a scalp treatment maybe twice a week, My scalp really started itching but I'm not sure if this is why. I've stopped for a few days so i'm going to see if this is why. Doesn't mean its a problem with the product, I could just be allergic.

DO NOT BUY it for hair

Posted by 4806140800229247910 on Dec 25, 2013

As hair care, this argan oil is VERY VERY GREASY and very difficult to be cleaned from hair (once apply), leave dirty-oily hair look. It is still very greasy even apply a little bit on dry hair. My face broke out after apply. As hair conditioner, highly recommand coconut vinegar/apple vinegar. As face oil, highly recommand Mayumi squalane oil or emu oil (not greasy and you will see signaficant improvement after some time).

REALLY GOOD

Posted by 5127016940696244545 on Dec 28, 2013

Love this! I haven't tried the Josie Maran one but I have seen the good effects of this and the price is just wonderful! I will buy again!

great