Great for skin blemishes and scars

Posted by Reviewer2336436 on May 02, 2008

I used this on my stretch marks and discolorations of my newborn daughters face (some birth marks and some blemishes from a long bumpy trip through the birth canal!). With daily use her facial blemishes faded to hardly noticable after 3 or 4 months time. And my stretch marks faded in color and the texture is smoother. I use it around my eyes in combination with pure vitamin E, and find it has reduced puffiness, faded the dark color, and smoothed away the fine lines. I've read about this oil being used to treat the facial scars of car crash victims and scars from surgery with great success. This is the lowest priced brand I've found and it works for me. Good luck!

Should have better bottle packaging

Posted by Reviewer1122052 on Jul 05, 2011

Nice competitive price for Rose Hip Seed Oil. Though if I have any complaints at all, it's that NOW Foods needs to find a better packaging for this product. The bottle leaked a little oil when it arrived. Thankfully, iherb anticipated this and was thoughtful enough to place it in an additional ziplock bag so it did not transfer to other items and was easy to clean up. Another gripe about the bottle is that the oil is extremely hard to dispense from the dropper insert. It would take ages before even one drop comes out. As suggested by other reviewers, one can remove the plastic dropper insert altogether. However, I haven't done that yet as I do not want a pool of oil on my hands every time either. I would still have preferred a more "controlled" method of dispensing the drops so if NOW Foods can source for a more suitable packaging for this oil that would be great. For example, your avocado oil comes in a different type of bottle (flip top bottle) that is much easier to dispense yet still be able to control the amount of oil I want out. Just a thought.

Nice oil

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

The packaging is really inconvenient as you don't really get the product out, but even though it isn't the best oil I've used it's still really nice! My friend who tried it also absolutely love it and has one of her own now.

Recomendable para cualquier cosa

Posted by curlyherb on Mar 07, 2014

Bueno, el producto es fantástico. (Pero no este, la rosa mosqueta en general). Yo lo mezclo con una crema hidratante natural y lo aplico tras mi depilación laser. Es genial También me lo aplico en la cara cuando se me descama por el frío o el sol. Está genial de precio, y sobretodo comparándolo con los precios en España... Peeeero... Huele como a pescado cuando te lo aplicas jajaja. Es un olor muy raro. Si metes la nariz en el bote... es como barniz, y luego en la cara es un olor regulín. De todos modos, yo lo aplico por la noche generalmente, así que sin problema. Precio y calidad excelentes :) Si te ha servido mi review, pincha en que te ha ayudado. Es un segundo ^^

like the aroma

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

like the natural and pure ingredient. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Good product

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012

Great rose hip seed oil, still i think its no good on those acne prone skin types.

Muy útil!!

Posted by Pagaru on Feb 02, 2013

Suaviza y calma la piel

Rose hip oil is suitable for dry area only

Posted by Reviewer2034753 on Oct 05, 2011

Generally, rose hip oil only suitable for dry area, such as cheeks. It's not suitable for oily area such as chins, otherwise it may produce acnes.

Good but ...

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Feb 10, 2011

The rose hip oil I got from NZ or OZ are yellowish colour, thicker. I feel Now Foods one is less good than the Australia one. But only time can tell the difference.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1718208 on Aug 23, 2011

I have used Rose hip seed oil now about one mounth. The oil was absorved well in to the skin.Little difficult getting oil from the bottle. I have read that it takes about 3 months before the results show (I still have agemarks in my face.) Over all I am pleased and I am going to buy an other bottler more.