Now Foods, Solutions, Rose Hip Seed Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Rose hip seed oil

Posted by Reviewer1039060 on Mar 17, 2009

A very thick oil, I'm not sure what to do with it, thought it would have a rose scent but just smell like cooking oil. Great for cuticles.

refined oil

Posted by Reviewer2152048 on Oct 31, 2008

I was comparing this product with one from Australia by Kosmea. This one is clear, Kosmea's is rich yellow and feels more potent and pure. I am using it up on my hair. I am still looking for a better one.

Great night moisturiser for dry mature skin

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on Aug 11, 2008

I only need a little bit of the oil for my face at night time, but it nourishes my skin and makes it feel moisturised and soft. Great stuff at a great price!

Rose hip seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Jul 15, 2009

I have been using this oil on my skin as a night moisturizer for years. I prefer the simplicity and non-toxicity of this product to other more complicated and possibly more toxic formulations. I generally check cosmetics out on the Skin Deep website before buying. And Rose Hip Seed Oil seems to be among the safest moisturizers. I am in my fifties and swim a great deal in an open air pool, as the strong California sun beats down on my face. I think the Rose Hip Seed Oil has helped somewhat, but I am disappointed that it hasn't helped more to repair sun damage. I have often read that it is supposed to help repair sun damage and scar tissue. Maybe my skin was just too pigmented to begin with.

Healthy glow

Posted by Reviewer1229233 on Jan 22, 2011

Makes my skin feel good and elastic. A bit hard to get the oil out of the bottle. I'd prefer another open/lock solution. It takes a while to be done.