Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Solutions, Rose Hip Seed Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1718208 on Aug 23, 2011

I have used Rose hip seed oil now about one mounth. The oil was absorved well in to the skin.Little difficult getting oil from the bottle. I have read that it takes about 3 months before the results show (I still have agemarks in my face.) Over all I am pleased and I am going to buy an other bottler more.

Rose hip seed oil

Posted by Reviewer1039060 on Mar 17, 2009

A very thick oil, I'm not sure what to do with it, thought it would have a rose scent but just smell like cooking oil. Great for cuticles.

refined oil

Posted by Reviewer2152048 on Oct 31, 2008

I was comparing this product with one from Australia by Kosmea. This one is clear, Kosmea's is rich yellow and feels more potent and pure. I am using it up on my hair. I am still looking for a better one.

Great night moisturiser for dry mature skin

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on Aug 11, 2008

I only need a little bit of the oil for my face at night time, but it nourishes my skin and makes it feel moisturised and soft. Great stuff at a great price!

Rose hip seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Jul 15, 2009

I have been using this oil on my skin as a night moisturizer for years. I prefer the simplicity and non-toxicity of this product to other more complicated and possibly more toxic formulations. I generally check cosmetics out on the Skin Deep website before buying. And Rose Hip Seed Oil seems to be among the safest moisturizers. I am in my fifties and swim a great deal in an open air pool, as the strong California sun beats down on my face. I think the Rose Hip Seed Oil has helped somewhat, but I am disappointed that it hasn't helped more to repair sun damage. I have often read that it is supposed to help repair sun damage and scar tissue. Maybe my skin was just too pigmented to begin with.