Excellent face oil

Posted by 4784744054510394587 on Mar 23, 2016

I highly recommend this oil for the face. It should be used with vitamin e and rosemary extract to help keep the oil from going rancid. It's very delicate

Fast delivery!

Posted by Reviewer1227834 on May 01, 2009

Thank you. I received the product faster than I anticipated and in great conditions!

Works well

Posted by 4628278673672918217 on Sep 24, 2014

I use it at night time and i feel my skin is soften and looks more evenly on the next day morning.

Best facial "serum" ever

Posted by 5271208814828743886 on Jul 23, 2013

Ever since using rose hip seed oil in place of my usual expensive treatments and serums, I would say my complexion now is much rosier (pun intended)and glowy now. But I always use it with a moisturiser after, so I keep the balance of facial oils and moisture in check. highly recommended!

So rejuvenating!

Posted by Reviewer1307215 on Apr 14, 2013

Great for scar tissue and super dry areas.

buen producto

Posted by eulagenia on Mar 30, 2014

prácticamente sin aroma, me encanta el bote, la efectividad no la e notado porque no tengo cicatrices, solo lo quería para las primeras lineas de expresión, lo e mezclado con otros aceites y mantecas y es asi como lo uso, me durara muhisimo, me gusta! * IHerbaddict.

This product is great!!

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Jul 10, 2011

I use it as an ingrediens for my homemade creams, and it works wonderfully.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1320575 on Apr 16, 2011

I was seeking remedy for my perioral dermatitis, I try many products,emu oil also, but only this oil helps me. I was really surprised,after may be 2 weeks of using,me dermatitis was gone

wow

Posted by 5140801417596725551 on Oct 19, 2014

Great product

amazing oil!

Posted by betterlife on Mar 04, 2011

I've been using vitamin E oil for making my skin smooth. I really liked it! until I got this one. It makes your skin tone bright. so I am using this before go to bed mix with vitamin E oil and moisture cream. This way you can save your cream and oil both! cuz you don't need to use much of them. good product!