Don't trust this brand

Posted by Gdaiva on Apr 12, 2013

I dont care that so many reviews on that brand, its just feels so cheap quality. Not buying anything from them anymore. I tried a few products, just because of many reviews, but know im very sure not going to anymore. Didn't work for me.

quite disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2786492 on Nov 02, 2011

this oil has no scent, how do i even know it's really almond oil. i purchased it particularly because i like the smell of sweet almond, and it has no smell. blah.

not good...

Posted by Reviewer1932291 on Nov 28, 2011

I have a very dry skin and i have been looking for a moisturizer that can make my skin smooth....and no...still haven't find it. I don't feel any difference after using this product....any diffenece!

Not happy

Posted by Reviewer1556552 on Jul 29, 2011

I thought by the description this would be a great smelling oil. It's basically vegetable oil. No smell. I was very disappointed.

not natural

Posted by Reviewer2784757 on Sep 02, 2012

i have tried original almond oil got it from my back home completely different this one is not natural it dries the skin

Not impressed. Wouldn't but again

Posted by Reviewer3082050 on Jul 30, 2011

Doesn't really seem any better than any other brand I have used, however good price

dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer3312715 on Jan 06, 2012

this does not sork as well as i had hoped, will not purchase again

This request did not arrive!!!!!!!

Posted by 5294686967743312415 on Feb 15, 2016

This oil with a wide range of products I have asked But unfortunately, this oil did not reach Please resubmit لقد طلبت هذا الزيت مع مجموعه كبيره من المنتجات ولكن للاسف لم يصل هذا الزيت ارجو اعادة ارساله