Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer3014685 on Sep 05, 2010

I got the almond oil for use as a skin conditioner. It works well, mixes with other skin creams, and is odorless. However, for my purposes, neem oil seems to work better: absorbs quicker and hydrates skin better. But neem oil has a strong odor; I kind of like it, but not everyone does.

Great lube

Posted by Reviewer2164013 on Nov 06, 2008

Almond oil is a great lubricant for your more intimate moments. You get about twice the quantity from iHerb as you would for the same price at other sites.y

Too shiny. Now Foods should vary package label design for different products

Posted by Reviewer2855033 on May 11, 2010

I haven't read any review mentioning this, but even though I put only a tiny amount on my face, it made my face shiny and oily looking, which I don't like. I have several NOW FOODS oils and glycerin, they are all in 16oz bottles, the labels are exactly the same except the product names, even the font styles are the same, so it is difficult to tell which one is which when I put them all together on the shelf. I strongly SUGGEST that NOW FOODS design different-looking labels (different colors, pictures, and font styles) for different oils, such as almond oil, jojoba oil, vegetable glycerin, etc. Right now, they all look the same. :(

okay

Posted by Reviewer2463348 on Jul 20, 2010

its not as fragrant as other almond oils I have used. Its a large quantity for the price!

Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer2524660 on Feb 03, 2009

Found this too light and not moisturizing enough for the body and I haven't tried it on my hair yet. Probably good to add to mixes or use on a dry scalp.

Almond oil review

Posted by Reviewer3202131 on Nov 15, 2009

I was actually looking for the sweet almond oil with a scent. Even though it did not have the sweet scent, it works fine.

Unscented

Posted by Reviewer2929486 on Nov 27, 2010

This softens skin reasonably well but I was expecting some almond fragrance. Instead, this oil is fragrance free.

sweet almond oil

Posted by Reviewer2095562 on Dec 15, 2010

unfortunately, the top had somehow become loose so the product had leaked quite a bit. it was not a total loss but i was a little surprised that it arrived in that condition.

sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer1049760 on Oct 06, 2011

I like it but was hoping my skin would show more improvement. Maybe I haven't used it long enough so I'm still hoping!

Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer3015487 on Apr 13, 2012

thank you so much for your product. I've discarded the moisturizer and lotions and have replaced with this Sweet Almond Oil. I use it on my face and body. It is absorbs readily into the skin (unless you over do it. ) :-) I like the sweet scent also. Again, thank you. Ana

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »