Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer3014685 on Sep 05, 2010

I got the almond oil for use as a skin conditioner. It works well, mixes with other skin creams, and is odorless. However, for my purposes, neem oil seems to work better: absorbs quicker and hydrates skin better. But neem oil has a strong odor; I kind of like it, but not everyone does.

Great lube

Posted by Reviewer2164013 on Nov 06, 2008

Almond oil is a great lubricant for your more intimate moments. You get about twice the quantity from iHerb as you would for the same price at other sites.y

Too shiny. Now Foods should vary package label design for different products

Posted by Reviewer2855033 on May 11, 2010

I haven't read any review mentioning this, but even though I put only a tiny amount on my face, it made my face shiny and oily looking, which I don't like. I have several NOW FOODS oils and glycerin, they are all in 16oz bottles, the labels are exactly the same except the product names, even the font styles are the same, so it is difficult to tell which one is which when I put them all together on the shelf. I strongly SUGGEST that NOW FOODS design different-looking labels (different colors, pictures, and font styles) for different oils, such as almond oil, jojoba oil, vegetable glycerin, etc. Right now, they all look the same. :(

okay

Posted by Reviewer2463348 on Jul 20, 2010

its not as fragrant as other almond oils I have used. Its a large quantity for the price!

good

Posted by 4730534160509488697 on Dec 06, 2015

Shipping fast and the service is good, but unfortunately a different product

Good texture but without any real smell of almonds.

Posted by 5327778095952057564 on Dec 13, 2016

All the Almond oil's i have used previously had a strong almond smell. This oil is clean but has almost no aroma of almonds.

Good oil!

Posted by Reviewer1656930 on Jan 11, 2017

Great oil for skin, hair and nails! Will buy more!

Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer2524660 on Feb 03, 2009

Found this too light and not moisturizing enough for the body and I haven't tried it on my hair yet. Probably good to add to mixes or use on a dry scalp.

Almond oil review

Posted by Reviewer3202131 on Nov 15, 2009

I was actually looking for the sweet almond oil with a scent. Even though it did not have the sweet scent, it works fine.

Unscented

Posted by Reviewer2929486 on Nov 27, 2010

This softens skin reasonably well but I was expecting some almond fragrance. Instead, this oil is fragrance free.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »