Effective product And very fast shipping Thanks iherb

Posted by 4784291569811574211 on Apr 23, 2016

Effective product And very fast shipping Thanks iherb

Item was well-received :)

Posted by 5079680798449918190 on Apr 14, 2016

Finally get to try the almond oil & hope to see great improvement in my skin condition after using it for weeks. Iherb delivery is efficient and keep our items in good condition. Would definitely purchase it again.

High quality almond oil!

Posted by 5491044338682521654 on Apr 13, 2016

I use this to treat my dark eye circles, applying them (almost) every night. Noticeable improvement within a week! I also use this to moisturize after each shave & it keeps my skin supple. Definitely recommend this to all!

Smoothen, soften & moisturizing skin

Posted by 5527965520422245420 on Apr 08, 2016

I've bought Now food's sweet almond oil. I've used it and applied it many times on my skin.It moisturizes, smoothes and softens it. I've mixed it with Nature's way coconut oil and the result is quite satisfying. I can't dispense with it when I want to moisturize my skin daily or even after shower time. I've repurchased it recently. And I'll buy it again when it ends. It's my best companion for skin care. ممتاز للبشرة يرطب وينعم ويطري البشرةوعند خلطه ايضاء مع زيوت اخرى كجوز الهند البكر وجنين القمح وقطرات من زيت اللافندر يعطي افضل النتائج.. افضل ازيوت التي اهتم باقتنائها واشتريتها مرة اخرى وسأشتريها لاحقاً حيث لا أستغني عنه كمرطب يومي لبشرتي

Excellent

Posted by 4686120225258921643 on Apr 08, 2016

Excellent Product

Great item

Posted by GreatNana on Apr 07, 2016

Great item

Everyday, everwhere, non-reasy all over moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1143012 on Apr 06, 2016

I use it after i wash my face and before my day cream. i use it out of teh shower with a little lotion and I no longer have alligator skin. I even use it in my hair!

👍🏻

Posted by 5703478420154006571 on Mar 17, 2016

Good for hair

Nice smile and texture

Posted by 4630562692623615739 on Mar 11, 2016

First time trying almond oil. Nice smell and texture. Perfect for removing makeups, washing faces, moisturising skin and hair. I have really bad skin, which my face gets oily and grows acnes easily. It helps to clam down my skin. I also use it for hair treatments as my hairs are dry and a bit curly. It helps to straighten my hair and make it look smoother. I can finish one bottle in 6 months if I use it everyday.

Better than apricot kernel oil

Posted by sugarcrusted on Feb 27, 2016

The oil is unscented, it has a similar consistency as the NOW apricot kernel oil, but I prefer this better because it absorbs faster and doesn't leave my clothes with that rancid oil scent.