10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Solutions, Sweet Almond Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Good for damaged skin

Posted by Reviewer2960855 on Feb 23, 2010

The skin on my right hand was white, dry, cracked, and up to the point of actual very minor bleeding from the cracks, so i decided to order this oil. Ultimately, my skin improved, and for the record i'm a man, and i really like this oil as it moisturizes your skin. It should be used daily, as many times as necessary or desired. On a final note, i told my mother to use the oil as well, and after that she just took it with her. It wasn't part of the agreement, as i was offering to share it with her, but she swiped it off my hands, so i'm planning to order a bottle just for myself (hopefully, no one will take this one from me).

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1151162 on Nov 23, 2009

This has been fantastic! I use this in place of a moisturizer and it has not only cleaned up my 44 year old acne (!) but has made my skin smoother and I swear the wrinkles don't even look so noticable! Only negative was that the bottle top was broken when it arrived so is kind of a pain to dispense but the product itself it wonderful!

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1201968 on Oct 16, 2007

I love this on my sweet potatos

Great expeller-pressed and hexane free almond oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 08, 2014

It's one of the most versatile oils. Rich in oleic and linolenic unsaturated fatty acids, as well as vitamins and antioxidants, sweet almond oil is famous for its exceptional moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, rejuvenating properties, as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, helps fight eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. Sweet almond oil is an amazing base oil which can be blended with different essential oils. Since I started using this oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, my skin is much softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Will order it again.

Good oil to blend

Posted by Reviewer2049507 on Dec 15, 2007

I purchased this oil to blend with other oils to use on my body. It doesn't have any overwhelming odor which I was pleasantly surprised. This is my first pruchase of almond oil and will continue to use for blending. You can even use it on your salad!