Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2419052 on Feb 16, 2011

excellent product. wife is thrilled with results. service and mailing of order excellent. will reorder from your company in the future.

Multi-Purpose Use Product

Posted by Reviewer1976106 on Mar 20, 2011

I love this almond oil. Initially, I purchased it for my hair but was still unsure how to use it. So, I decided to use it for my skin. Its great after showers and I also use it for my face and it helps with its complexion as well.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2415262 on Mar 24, 2011

I have been using this for quite some time now and still love it. I put it on damp skin after every shower and really like the light sheen and moisture it gives my skin. The price is definitely right, too, and I like that it is a lot healthier for my skin than most inexpensive lotions would be.

Good to mix with or use with the sesame oil

Posted by Reviewer1343603 on Mar 31, 2011

Another product that I had used for years had ceased to be made and I tried this as a substitute because it had the same main ingredient. I found it to be just as easy to use, and my dry skin soaked it up easily with just a little extra gentle rubbing. It did not wipe off on my clothes when thoroughly rubbed in. It remoisturized the "alligator" textured skin on my lower legs and they are now smooth and soft. I'll be ordering it again.

best oil!

Posted by Reviewer2540465 on Aug 11, 2011

best oil for both masaging and masturbating. ;)

Skin nourisher

Posted by Reviewer3027350 on May 10, 2012

I used a popular lotion;until the mid 70's.They added chemicals and I switched to oils.A wide variety.Almond oil,I use the most.The price fits my fixed income.At the young age of 73,skin is soft smooth and pliant.No facial wrinkles or crow feet.I'm happy.

Now Foods, Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer1780975 on Jan 05, 2009

This oil is great for dry skin and absorbs wonderfully.

Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer2261065 on Jun 22, 2010

Very reasonably price and great massage oil.

Great lube

Posted by Reviewer2164013 on Nov 06, 2008

Almond oil is a great lubricant for your more intimate moments. You get about twice the quantity from iHerb as you would for the same price at other sites.y

Too shiny. Now Foods should vary package label design for different products

Posted by Reviewer2855033 on May 11, 2010

I haven't read any review mentioning this, but even though I put only a tiny amount on my face, it made my face shiny and oily looking, which I don't like. I have several NOW FOODS oils and glycerin, they are all in 16oz bottles, the labels are exactly the same except the product names, even the font styles are the same, so it is difficult to tell which one is which when I put them all together on the shelf. I strongly SUGGEST that NOW FOODS design different-looking labels (different colors, pictures, and font styles) for different oils, such as almond oil, jojoba oil, vegetable glycerin, etc. Right now, they all look the same. :(