Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Solutions, Sweet Almond Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Great lube

Posted by Reviewer2164013 on Nov 06, 2008

Almond oil is a great lubricant for your more intimate moments. You get about twice the quantity from iHerb as you would for the same price at other sites.y

Too shiny. Now Foods should vary package label design for different products

Posted by Reviewer2855033 on May 11, 2010

I haven't read any review mentioning this, but even though I put only a tiny amount on my face, it made my face shiny and oily looking, which I don't like. I have several NOW FOODS oils and glycerin, they are all in 16oz bottles, the labels are exactly the same except the product names, even the font styles are the same, so it is difficult to tell which one is which when I put them all together on the shelf. I strongly SUGGEST that NOW FOODS design different-looking labels (different colors, pictures, and font styles) for different oils, such as almond oil, jojoba oil, vegetable glycerin, etc. Right now, they all look the same. :(

not natural

Posted by Reviewer2784757 on Sep 02, 2012

i have tried original almond oil got it from my back home completely different this one is not natural it dries the skin

Don't trust this brand

Posted by Gdaiva on Apr 12, 2013

I dont care that so many reviews on that brand, its just feels so cheap quality. Not buying anything from them anymore. I tried a few products, just because of many reviews, but know im very sure not going to anymore. Didn't work for me.

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Oct 31, 2007

I use this stuff right when I get out of the shower when my skin is still wet. It's just like neutragen's body oil but cost $10 less. It leaves my skin so smooth. Also, i use it as a face moisturizer. I only use 2-3 drops and rub it into my face, especially my checkbones which gives me a healthy glow. Plus by the end of the day my face doesn't feel oily (that never happens with other products). I am a skincare fanatic and I love this (and all NOW) products.