My Fav!!!

Posted by Reviewer3276890 on Aug 23, 2010

I was using the Jojoba oil for awhile and thought to try the sweet almond oil and I'm glad I did!!! I have dry tanned skinned and it keeps me moisturized for hrs!! My skin glows and looks healthy:) I put it on while still wet out of the shower, then I pat myself dry:)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3050581 on Aug 29, 2010

This is a great product at a great price. I can already see and feel the difference in my skin. I will be ordering again!

Now Foods, Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Sep 03, 2010

I am very happy with this oil. It taste very good and worked well for the roux in my gumbo. Other than cooking I have used it on my skin as well as to soften some rough spots.

jagjit

Posted by Reviewer1939251 on Sep 07, 2010

nice

Now Foods, Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer1041737 on Sep 12, 2010

I am very pleased with this product. It has fulfilled my expectations in every way. I will be ordering this product again in the future.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3047518 on Sep 14, 2010

Mixed equal parts Sweet Almond and JoJoba Oil with a few drops of lavender oil in a spray bottle. Mix a dab into my shampoo and conditioner for softer hair. Spray on wet skin after bath - no more dry skin!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2831517 on Sep 17, 2010

This is a good product with many uses. I will definitely buy it again.Great for the eye area ;) It is a great carrier oil also sinc eit is odorless.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1727831 on Sep 20, 2010

Very good! Lies on skin very soft and make your skin softer!But I would like to feel stronger smell.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2930379 on Sep 22, 2010

Great moisturizer for skin.

Really am enjoying this

Posted by Reviewer1590039 on Sep 22, 2010

My skin looks fantastic after using this with Avalon Organics lotion after the shower. I have also been using a bit on my face and it looks so smooth and healthy. I highly recommend.