Really am enjoying this

Posted by Reviewer1590039 on Sep 22, 2010

My skin looks fantastic after using this with Avalon Organics lotion after the shower. I have also been using a bit on my face and it looks so smooth and healthy. I highly recommend.

Love this oil

Posted by Reviewer1273602 on Sep 29, 2010

I'm pregnant and have been using it everyday and I've never had any itching associated with pregnancy. I'll continue to use this indefinitely instead of lotion.

Love

Posted by Reviewer2196684 on Oct 10, 2010

I use Sweet Almond Oil on my body, must have. It's light and feels wonderful when putting it on. The oil is not heavy and a little goes a long way.

Almond oil

Posted by yogaherb on Dec 01, 2010

I have had the almond oil for about 3 weeks and am loving it so far. I used it in a sugar scrub and also routinely as a mousturizer and am loving the results.

AWESOME!!

Posted by Reviewer2926268 on Dec 01, 2010

I love this oil!! It's the only thing I used to moisturize my body now and is GREAT for natural hair. Highly recommended!!!

Pure almond oil

Posted by Reviewer2268903 on Dec 04, 2010

This oil is perfect for any skin type.I use it twice a day,before my makeup application and at night afterwashing my face.Most makeups have almond oil in them.It aids in having skin that looks supple and wrinkleless.I've been using the oil for many years,do to the fact I have very sensitive skin.D.M.

face moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2018584 on Dec 10, 2010

I use this oil on my face...beautiful stuff!

Big enough!

Posted by Reviewer1591993 on Dec 24, 2010

Now I have a supply for the year. Peppermint, Spearmint and Almond oil I bought from them as a replacement to toothpaste. Before I was using OraMD but since its quite expensive, I saved alot of money through iHerb.

Great Value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1641906 on Dec 28, 2010

This fin oil, it is good and indeed helps skin's moisturizing and can be easily added in shampoos and body soap. Economy size and transparent bottle which you clearly see the quality. Better than avocado oil.

Love it!

Posted by healthfirst on Jan 08, 2011

Overall great moisturizer for entire body. Love it for my face, feet and everything in-between! How's that for an overall body product! It's also food-grade quality, but haven't cooked w/it yet. Pretty much bought it for my personal care. I have also noticed that my male cat loves to lick the bottle cap (which gets some oil spill around it). I would imagine it's a good intestinal lube for him and maybe hairballs too. Will check w/my vet on that one.