Now Foods, Solutions, Sweet Almond Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Mar 10, 2012

Just okay moisturizer for the skin, but made my hair very oily after use - even though I just used a little.

...

Posted by Mardo92 on Apr 12, 2014

I used this on my hair as a sealant and it didn't moisturize my hair well. Avocado oil does a better job.

smells like deep frying oil

Posted by Reviewer3285476 on Jan 22, 2013

It smells like deep-frying oil! but it was ok to use as make-up remover. and by the time u get used by the smell. I won't buy it again because i found another oil which works better for my skin.

So so

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 15, 2010

Well, it made my skin a little softer but nothing out of the ordinary as compared to my regular lotion. I wouldn't buy it again. Jojoba oil, however, made the wrinkles I get on my chest from sleeping on my side all squished up go away. I wish it would take away the wrinkles on my forehead but it only works on my chest.

quite greasy,

Posted by Reviewer2901123 on Sep 14, 2011

but it's good. cheap and good smelll but it's quite heavy to treat over the body.