5 star product.

Posted by AnnGie on Oct 21, 2012

I'm using it already for almost 4 months. Skin care, hair care. It has enormous usage in cosmetology. for example here's DIY easiest HAIR REPAIR MASK for you - apply just few drops of Sweet Almond Oil on dry hair before washing (if your hair is tend to be greasy), or after washing on slightly damp hair (if they tend to be dry and weak) - massage, comb. After few weeks you will find that your hair is strong, shining, and growing better.

Great expeller-pressed and hexane free pure sweet almond oil without any additives or preservatives.

Posted by Caerulea on May 10, 2014

It's one of the most versatile oils and a must-have skin care product. Rich in oleic and linolenic unsaturated fatty acids, as well as vitamins and antioxidants, sweet almond oil is famous for its exceptional moisturizing, nourishing, protective, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, regenerative, rejuvenating properties, as well as being a powerful antioxidant fighting free radicals and preventing premature aging. It absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin, improves its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, prevents dryness and dehydration, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, calms itching, reduces irritation and inflammation, facilitates healing, helps fight eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, prevents and reduces stretch marks and scars, relieves pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, heals sore and chapped lips, small wounds, cuts, burns, smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, restores luster to dull and lifeless hair, acts as a natural sunscreen. Sweet almond oil is an amazing base oil which can be blended with different essential oils. Since I started using this oil, I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin tone has evened out, my skin is much softer, smoother and has a healthy glow. Will order it again.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1880253 on Dec 08, 2011

This is my 3rd bottle- I use this mixed with my moisturizer and it's worked great for me. I also mix a few drops into body lotion and I'm not having any of the usual dry spots I experience without it. And it's so inexpensive I save money on moisturizers and lotion and get greater results. The only oil I've ever found to be this effective on my sensitive skin.

A oil that is non greasy... No way!? .... Yes, this way....

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 30, 2014

I initially bought this to try to make my own reed diffuser solution. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out positively, I probably need a dash of volka. So, I have decided to start using the mix of almond oil and essential oils on my arms & legs. Turns out - I like how it is being absorbed into the skin with no greasy feel. With this initiation, I am going the path of natural hydration using oils. I have previously ordered castor oil, jojoba oil, argan oil for specific uses. Now, I can't wait to try mixing them with essential oils. Click Yes if you find my review helpful

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Arabia on Jul 12, 2015

This product is good but the only thing that i wasn't expecting that it doesn't have strong smell like other almond oils but still does the job. Its a beauty product and i like using it for skin moisturizing purposes. Love the smooth feel and it doesn't clog my pores. I mix small amount of it with castor oil and apply it on my eyelashes, it helps eyelash hair grow. Great for around eyes area to help wrinkles go away. Check out my page for more reviews ممتاز حول العيون لتجاعيد العيون..وايضا للرموش عند خلطه مع زيت الخروع ..جميل جدا انصحكم فيه يساعد على تطويل الرموش..اضغطي يس اذا عجبك تقييمي .ولتجارب وتقييمات لمنتجات اخرى اضغطي على اسمي بتشوفين منتجات كثير اشتريتها وعلقت عليها

Great for skin and hair

Posted by 5660106068468625921 on Feb 03, 2013

Love it, it's a great product, it moisturizes skin on body and face without leaving glossy sticky feeling. I also use it on my dry hair, only a few drops to protect the ends.

Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by karishma on Oct 09, 2012

Great quality oil for skin even for babies. I have given a few bottles to friends and families who have babies. Highly recommended.

Lovely quality

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on May 04, 2013

Great product, handy size. Use this as a cleanser oil for my private parts in the shower. Has helped a GREAT deal with vaginal dryness and soreness. My problem with returning thrush is eliminated because of sweet almond oil!

Great light body oil

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

I use it after shower when my skin is still damp and it moisturises my skin and gives it a healthy sheen. Not greasy at all and absorbs quite quickly.

LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2748075 on Mar 07, 2008

I HIGHLY reccommend this product! I am using it as a face moisturizer in place of my usual one, and i have nothing but praise for it! I feel much more moisturized than before and it does not clog my pores. I only have to apply a few drops ONCE a day unlike my other ones that i would have to apply at least twice to stay soft all day. This tiny bottle will go a long way too.