Now Foods, Solutions, Sweet Almond Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2748075 on Mar 07, 2008

I HIGHLY reccommend this product! I am using it as a face moisturizer in place of my usual one, and i have nothing but praise for it! I feel much more moisturized than before and it does not clog my pores. I only have to apply a few drops ONCE a day unlike my other ones that i would have to apply at least twice to stay soft all day. This tiny bottle will go a long way too.

Perfectly absorbed

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jun 23, 2012

Отлично впитывается, универсально, не оставляет жирного блеска на коже. Без запаха! Однозначно мой фаворит! Perfectly absorbed, it is universal, leaves no oily sheen on the skin. Odorless! Definitely my favorite!

Delighted

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Jul 03, 2012

I am delighted by this product! It hydrates very well! It works under the eyes, on other dry parts of my skin, on my cuticles, and I'm also using it as a hydrating face-mask!

Almond oil

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jan 02, 2012

This is the best oil for handcare. I apply it before going to bed and wear gloves overnight for intensive care. A drop of almond oil makes any cream feel soft and velvety. It feels nourishing

Cutículas

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 01, 2013

Lo utilizo para hidratar las cutículas y me va muy bien, también lo pongo en la base de las pestañas. En este último caso no he notado ninguna maravilla porque llevo poco tiempo haciéndolo, aunque sí parece que me caen menos pestañas al retirar el maquillaje. Lo que no me acaba de gustar es el dispensador, prefiero el de AURA ACACIA.