Delighted

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Jul 03, 2012

I am delighted by this product! It hydrates very well! It works under the eyes, on other dry parts of my skin, on my cuticles, and I'm also using it as a hydrating face-mask!

Non sticky

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jan 02, 2012

I love this oil. I have been sceptic to bodyoils before because it makes the skin so sticky. Bu this one is amaing. Makes the skin really soft for hours and hours and it sticky free. Also fragance-free.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great for hair and skin!

x

Posted by Reviewer3220464 on Oct 10, 2012

I've used this oil on my hair, only 2-3 drops, and my hair waves became defined. The hair wasn't oily and leaves hair with a very soft touch. I have not used on skin. This oil has no particular smell.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 03, 2012

for hair mask and eyelashes

Cutículas

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 01, 2013

Lo utilizo para hidratar las cutículas y me va muy bien, también lo pongo en la base de las pestañas. En este último caso no he notado ninguna maravilla porque llevo poco tiempo haciéndolo, aunque sí parece que me caen menos pestañas al retirar el maquillaje. Lo que no me acaba de gustar es el dispensador, prefiero el de AURA ACACIA.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5619254370617500102 on Apr 28, 2014

Excellent. I use this on the ends of my hair. Buy this rather than buying over marketed, over hyped Argan "oil" products from you salon that contain more silicons to make your hair "appear" shiny than genuinely making it healthy. HIGHLY RECOMMONEDED.

Good

Posted by alexvio on Jan 19, 2015

It's a good product, i like the fact that it's hexane free. I use it after shower all over my body and it hydrates my skin, it's also well absorbed. It's always fresh, never rancid, smell is ok, seems natural.

now foods

Posted by 4847031612304638305 on Sep 01, 2014

good but little

...

Posted by Mardo92 on Apr 12, 2014

I used this on my hair as a sealant and it didn't moisturize my hair well. Avocado oil does a better job.