Delighted

Posted by Reviewer3132195 on Jul 03, 2012

I am delighted by this product! It hydrates very well! It works under the eyes, on other dry parts of my skin, on my cuticles, and I'm also using it as a hydrating face-mask!

x

Posted by Reviewer3220464 on Oct 10, 2012

I've used this oil on my hair, only 2-3 drops, and my hair waves became defined. The hair wasn't oily and leaves hair with a very soft touch. I have not used on skin. This oil has no particular smell.

Good

Posted by alexvio on Jan 19, 2015

It's a good product, i like the fact that it's hexane free. I use it after shower all over my body and it hydrates my skin, it's also well absorbed. It's always fresh, never rancid, smell is ok, seems natural.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5619254370617500102 on Apr 28, 2014

Excellent. I use this on the ends of my hair. Buy this rather than buying over marketed, over hyped Argan "oil" products from you salon that contain more silicons to make your hair "appear" shiny than genuinely making it healthy. HIGHLY RECOMMONEDED.

Non sticky

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jan 02, 2012

I love this oil. I have been sceptic to bodyoils before because it makes the skin so sticky. Bu this one is amaing. Makes the skin really soft for hours and hours and it sticky free. Also fragance-free.

Even better than argan oil!

Posted by 4687206362393208193 on Jun 06, 2016

I use this product to remove makeup, and cleanse my face. I used argan oil before, but decided to give this product a try due to its affordable price and high ratings. Surprisingly, I had much better results with this product compared to argan oil! The blackheads on my nose disappeared, and my skin feels a lot more moisturized. Highly recommend this oil.

Awesome

Posted by 4781340168061076774 on Aug 12, 2015

I'm loving this sweet almond oil. I originally purchased this product because of a friend's recommendation for my expanding pregnant belly. I started using it on my belly and all over my body. I now use it every night on my face before bed. Since using it on my face I've noticed the fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes are less visible, even my husband has noticed the positive effect it's had on my skin. I can't wait to see how it works for all its other wonderful uses.

Great face oil!

Posted by 5154453305864332205 on Jun 08, 2016

It makes my skin very soft. I use it every day before I go to sleep and my skin became better after a week. I got rid of many acne scars and my face looks very fresh.

Cutículas

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 01, 2013

Lo utilizo para hidratar las cutículas y me va muy bien, también lo pongo en la base de las pestañas. En este último caso no he notado ninguna maravilla porque llevo poco tiempo haciéndolo, aunque sí parece que me caen menos pestañas al retirar el maquillaje. Lo que no me acaba de gustar es el dispensador, prefiero el de AURA ACACIA.

Hyvä öljy

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Ravitseva ihoöljy. Halpa ostaa.