Excellent Product

Posted by 5619254370617500102 on Apr 28, 2014

Excellent. I use this on the ends of my hair. Buy this rather than buying over marketed, over hyped Argan "oil" products from you salon that contain more silicons to make your hair "appear" shiny than genuinely making it healthy. HIGHLY RECOMMONEDED.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great for hair and skin!

L-O-V-E

Posted by Reviewer1624950 on Jan 25, 2012

Best product ever! You can use it as a makeup remover, to moisturize your face and your whole body on it's own or under the moisturizer for even more hydrating effect for the dry winter skin. Loving it!

Non sticky

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jan 02, 2012

I love this oil. I have been sceptic to bodyoils before because it makes the skin so sticky. Bu this one is amaing. Makes the skin really soft for hours and hours and it sticky free. Also fragance-free.

Cutículas

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 01, 2013

Lo utilizo para hidratar las cutículas y me va muy bien, también lo pongo en la base de las pestañas. En este último caso no he notado ninguna maravilla porque llevo poco tiempo haciéndolo, aunque sí parece que me caen menos pestañas al retirar el maquillaje. Lo que no me acaba de gustar es el dispensador, prefiero el de AURA ACACIA.

x

Posted by Reviewer3220464 on Oct 10, 2012

I've used this oil on my hair, only 2-3 drops, and my hair waves became defined. The hair wasn't oily and leaves hair with a very soft touch. I have not used on skin. This oil has no particular smell.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 03, 2012

for hair mask and eyelashes

now foods

Posted by 4847031612304638305 on Sep 01, 2014

good but little

...

Posted by Mardo92 on Apr 12, 2014

I used this on my hair as a sealant and it didn't moisturize my hair well. Avocado oil does a better job.

Hyvä öljy

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Ravitseva ihoöljy. Halpa ostaa.