Perfect for removing make-up but not only!

Posted by mariasait on May 06, 2014

It removes even the darkest and hardest make up. It's amazing especially for the eye area: it removes gently mascara and at the same time it moisturises the sensitive eye area (no irritations of course!) and strengthens the eyelashes. Lately I hsve found out another use for it: Every Spring I suffer from severe eye allergies (dryness, redness, itchiness all over the eye area, inside and outside). I started applying some drops of almond oil with a cotton pad all over the eyelid and around the eye area every night. It worked miracles! No medication needed anymore (at least not for the eye allergy!)!

Good

Posted by alexvio on Jan 19, 2015

It's a good product, i like the fact that it's hexane free. I use it after shower all over my body and it hydrates my skin, it's also well absorbed. It's always fresh, never rancid, smell is ok, seems natural.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5619254370617500102 on Apr 28, 2014

Excellent. I use this on the ends of my hair. Buy this rather than buying over marketed, over hyped Argan "oil" products from you salon that contain more silicons to make your hair "appear" shiny than genuinely making it healthy. HIGHLY RECOMMONEDED.

Non sticky

Posted by Reviewer1841855 on Jan 02, 2012

I love this oil. I have been sceptic to bodyoils before because it makes the skin so sticky. Bu this one is amaing. Makes the skin really soft for hours and hours and it sticky free. Also fragance-free.

x

Posted by Reviewer3220464 on Oct 10, 2012

I've used this oil on my hair, only 2-3 drops, and my hair waves became defined. The hair wasn't oily and leaves hair with a very soft touch. I have not used on skin. This oil has no particular smell.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 03, 2012

for hair mask and eyelashes

Cutículas

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 01, 2013

Lo utilizo para hidratar las cutículas y me va muy bien, también lo pongo en la base de las pestañas. En este último caso no he notado ninguna maravilla porque llevo poco tiempo haciéndolo, aunque sí parece que me caen menos pestañas al retirar el maquillaje. Lo que no me acaba de gustar es el dispensador, prefiero el de AURA ACACIA.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Great for hair and skin!

Awesome

Posted by 4781340168061076774 on Aug 12, 2015

I'm loving this sweet almond oil. I originally purchased this product because of a friend's recommendation for my expanding pregnant belly. I started using it on my belly and all over my body. I now use it every night on my face before bed. Since using it on my face I've noticed the fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes are less visible, even my husband has noticed the positive effect it's had on my skin. I can't wait to see how it works for all its other wonderful uses.

Even better than argan oil!

Posted by 4687206362393208193 on Jun 06, 2016

I use this product to remove makeup, and cleanse my face. I used argan oil before, but decided to give this product a try due to its affordable price and high ratings. Surprisingly, I had much better results with this product compared to argan oil! The blackheads on my nose disappeared, and my skin feels a lot more moisturized. Highly recommend this oil.