Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Oct 03, 2012

for hair mask and eyelashes

So so

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 15, 2010

Well, it made my skin a little softer but nothing out of the ordinary as compared to my regular lotion. I wouldn't buy it again. Jojoba oil, however, made the wrinkles I get on my chest from sleeping on my side all squished up go away. I wish it would take away the wrinkles on my forehead but it only works on my chest.

...

Posted by Mardo92 on Apr 12, 2014

I used this on my hair as a sealant and it didn't moisturize my hair well. Avocado oil does a better job.

Nice base oil. Неплохое базовое масло

Posted by Biomedhealth on May 09, 2016

Nice oil to be used as a base for homemade hair and face masks: simply add your favourite ingredients - and here you go... For face I usually add argan oil, some vitamin E with coenzyme Q10, your favorite essential oils (lavender, frankincense). For your hair you can add jojoba oil, neem oil, castor oil and again blend of your favorite essential oils... Неплохое базовое масло - отличный вариант для масок домашнего приготовления. Именно для этого и использовала - к нему уже добавляла более дорогие и насыщенные полезности с айхерба.

Good

Posted by 5594004353724033657 on Oct 05, 2016

Good value and good product

it's good

Posted by Jasmine7 on Oct 20, 2016

It is good doesn't has strong smell and it is good for hair and skin. كويس للشعر والبشرة ورائحته خفيفة مقارنة بغيره.

Multi-purpose oil

Posted by Reviewer1832824 on Jun 29, 2012

One of the best purchases I've had on iherb. Almond oil can be used as a massage oil, for face and body, as well as a hair mask. If used on wet skin, it absorbs quickly leaving skin moisturized. I recommend using it after shower. If used on dry skin it doesn't absorb very well. Works very well for hair. I heat it, spread it on hair and scalp, put towel around my head and leave for 1-2 hours. Hair becomes silky and smooth. NB! It should be washed thorougly. If not, hair stays oily and greasy.

love it.

Posted by timeless on Feb 16, 2011

Love the product. 100% pure and moisturises my skin = perfect.

super

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

beveik nekvapis aliejus, gerai įsigeria į odą.

I like it!

Posted by 5122049283741364805 on Jul 23, 2016

I thought this will have some kind of "unique" smell but its un-scented and perfect! Really gentle with my skin. Thumbs up for this almond oil c: