Great face oil!

Posted by 5154453305864332205 on Jun 08, 2016

It makes my skin very soft. I use it every day before I go to sleep and my skin became better after a week. I got rid of many acne scars and my face looks very fresh.

Worth it!

Posted by 4749152549449463127 on Dec 14, 2016

It is a great product, i thought it will smell like almond, but no smell at all. Soaks in well, it is what it is. I use on my legs after shaving and it calms my skin very well, not causing itchiness at all.

...

Posted by Mardo92 on Apr 12, 2014

I used this on my hair as a sealant and it didn't moisturize my hair well. Avocado oil does a better job.

So so

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 15, 2010

Well, it made my skin a little softer but nothing out of the ordinary as compared to my regular lotion. I wouldn't buy it again. Jojoba oil, however, made the wrinkles I get on my chest from sleeping on my side all squished up go away. I wish it would take away the wrinkles on my forehead but it only works on my chest.

Good oil

Posted by holahola on Jun 02, 2010

Very good bodyoil.

love it.

Posted by timeless on Feb 16, 2011

Love the product. 100% pure and moisturises my skin = perfect.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer3233589 on Jun 29, 2011

Good on sunburned skin. Leave it in my hair over night, and it feels great after a quick wash. Will by again.

Multi-purpose oil

Posted by Reviewer1832824 on Jun 29, 2012

One of the best purchases I've had on iherb. Almond oil can be used as a massage oil, for face and body, as well as a hair mask. If used on wet skin, it absorbs quickly leaving skin moisturized. I recommend using it after shower. If used on dry skin it doesn't absorb very well. Works very well for hair. I heat it, spread it on hair and scalp, put towel around my head and leave for 1-2 hours. Hair becomes silky and smooth. NB! It should be washed thorougly. If not, hair stays oily and greasy.

Great beaty oil

Posted by Reviewer1336645 on Feb 25, 2012

Excellent for removing mascara etc.

Great value for your money

Posted by 4839259795184818672 on Nov 08, 2013

The bottle arrived safely packed in a plastic bag and sealed under its cap, so it is quite leak-proof. The oil itself is unscented, and the skin doesn't feel as greasy when applied, but healthily moisturized. Highly recommended!