It gets the job done!

Posted by health4life on Mar 02, 2015

I use this oil for multiple purposes: my hair, removing make-up, and moisturizing my skin. It's a great quality, and does a superb job at sealing the ends of my natural hair. The bottle lasts a long time.

super

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

beveik nekvapis aliejus, gerai įsigeria į odą.

Love it!

Posted by natyboo on Jan 30, 2016

This is good stuff, i use it mostly on my face after washing it in the mornings, i have very dry skin so it helps a lot! it's very light and i love the travel size bottle :)

Hyvä öljy

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Ravitseva ihoöljy. Halpa ostaa.

Awesome

Posted by 4781340168061076774 on Aug 12, 2015

I'm loving this sweet almond oil. I originally purchased this product because of a friend's recommendation for my expanding pregnant belly. I started using it on my belly and all over my body. I now use it every night on my face before bed. Since using it on my face I've noticed the fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes are less visible, even my husband has noticed the positive effect it's had on my skin. I can't wait to see how it works for all its other wonderful uses.

Nice base oil. Неплохое базовое масло

Posted by Biomedhealth on May 09, 2016

Nice oil to be used as a base for homemade hair and face masks: simply add your favourite ingredients - and here you go... For face I usually add argan oil, some vitamin E with coenzyme Q10, your favorite essential oils (lavender, frankincense). For your hair you can add jojoba oil, neem oil, castor oil and again blend of your favorite essential oils... Неплохое базовое масло - отличный вариант для масок домашнего приготовления. Именно для этого и использовала - к нему уже добавляла более дорогие и насыщенные полезности с айхерба.

Even better than argan oil!

Posted by 4687206362393208193 on Jun 06, 2016

I use this product to remove makeup, and cleanse my face. I used argan oil before, but decided to give this product a try due to its affordable price and high ratings. Surprisingly, I had much better results with this product compared to argan oil! The blackheads on my nose disappeared, and my skin feels a lot more moisturized. Highly recommend this oil.

Great face oil!

Posted by 5154453305864332205 on Jun 08, 2016

It makes my skin very soft. I use it every day before I go to sleep and my skin became better after a week. I got rid of many acne scars and my face looks very fresh.

I like it!

Posted by 5122049283741364805 on Jul 23, 2016

I thought this will have some kind of "unique" smell but its un-scented and perfect! Really gentle with my skin. Thumbs up for this almond oil c:

Multi-purpose oil

Posted by Reviewer1832824 on Jun 29, 2012

One of the best purchases I've had on iherb. Almond oil can be used as a massage oil, for face and body, as well as a hair mask. If used on wet skin, it absorbs quickly leaving skin moisturized. I recommend using it after shower. If used on dry skin it doesn't absorb very well. Works very well for hair. I heat it, spread it on hair and scalp, put towel around my head and leave for 1-2 hours. Hair becomes silky and smooth. NB! It should be washed thorougly. If not, hair stays oily and greasy.