super

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

beveik nekvapis aliejus, gerai įsigeria į odą.

Awesome

Posted by 4781340168061076774 on Aug 12, 2015

I'm loving this sweet almond oil. I originally purchased this product because of a friend's recommendation for my expanding pregnant belly. I started using it on my belly and all over my body. I now use it every night on my face before bed. Since using it on my face I've noticed the fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes are less visible, even my husband has noticed the positive effect it's had on my skin. I can't wait to see how it works for all its other wonderful uses.

Love it!

Posted by natyboo on Jan 30, 2016

This is good stuff, i use it mostly on my face after washing it in the mornings, i have very dry skin so it helps a lot! it's very light and i love the travel size bottle :)

Great beaty oil

Posted by Reviewer1336645 on Feb 25, 2012

Excellent for removing mascara etc.

Multi-purpose oil

Posted by Reviewer1832824 on Jun 29, 2012

One of the best purchases I've had on iherb. Almond oil can be used as a massage oil, for face and body, as well as a hair mask. If used on wet skin, it absorbs quickly leaving skin moisturized. I recommend using it after shower. If used on dry skin it doesn't absorb very well. Works very well for hair. I heat it, spread it on hair and scalp, put towel around my head and leave for 1-2 hours. Hair becomes silky and smooth. NB! It should be washed thorougly. If not, hair stays oily and greasy.

Good oil

Posted by holahola on Jun 02, 2010

Very good bodyoil.

love it.

Posted by timeless on Feb 16, 2011

Love the product. 100% pure and moisturises my skin = perfect.

Un producto multiusos

Posted by Missypoincare on Oct 26, 2013

Este aceite me gusta muchísimo para utilizar de dos formas: Para hidratar el cabello a modo de mascarilla antes de acostarme por la noche (evidentemente lo lavo a la mañana siguiente) y para hidratar el cuerpo después de salir de la ducha. Lo noto más hidratante que otros aceites y, por este motivo, repetiré

So so

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 15, 2010

Well, it made my skin a little softer but nothing out of the ordinary as compared to my regular lotion. I wouldn't buy it again. Jojoba oil, however, made the wrinkles I get on my chest from sleeping on my side all squished up go away. I wish it would take away the wrinkles on my forehead but it only works on my chest.

Now Foods Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Jul 31, 2009

With temperamental skin such as mine (sensitive, prone to break-outs and inflammation), I need a product that is non pore-clogging yet soothing. On top of that, my skin isn't actually that oily, so I do need moisture. This makes for some frustrating times looking for creams, lotions, whatever. I discovered a while ago that pure oils were a good option for my face due to their simplicity (the more ingredients something has, the more likely I am to react to one of them), but finding the right one has still been hard. Pick the wrong oil and I'll still break out! And some of them just sit on the surface of your face... that's not a good feeling. This didn't cause a massive reaction in term of inflammation but did clog my skin a bit (my skin felt a bit bumpy), while still feeling a little light. I've had better luck with walnut oil and apricot oil. I use this for my neck though, plus it moisturizes legs well. And it will be great with essential oils for massage.