Nice base oil. Неплохое базовое масло

Posted by Biomedhealth on May 09, 2016

Nice oil to be used as a base for homemade hair and face masks: simply add your favourite ingredients - and here you go... For face I usually add argan oil, some vitamin E with coenzyme Q10, your favorite essential oils (lavender, frankincense). For your hair you can add jojoba oil, neem oil, castor oil and again blend of your favorite essential oils... Неплохое базовое масло - отличный вариант для масок домашнего приготовления. Именно для этого и использовала - к нему уже добавляла более дорогие и насыщенные полезности с айхерба.

Even better than argan oil!

Posted by 4687206362393208193 on Jun 06, 2016

I use this product to remove makeup, and cleanse my face. I used argan oil before, but decided to give this product a try due to its affordable price and high ratings. Surprisingly, I had much better results with this product compared to argan oil! The blackheads on my nose disappeared, and my skin feels a lot more moisturized. Highly recommend this oil.

Great face oil!

Posted by 5154453305864332205 on Jun 08, 2016

It makes my skin very soft. I use it every day before I go to sleep and my skin became better after a week. I got rid of many acne scars and my face looks very fresh.

I like it!

Posted by 5122049283741364805 on Jul 23, 2016

I thought this will have some kind of "unique" smell but its un-scented and perfect! Really gentle with my skin. Thumbs up for this almond oil c:

Un producto multiusos

Posted by Missypoincare on Oct 26, 2013

Este aceite me gusta muchísimo para utilizar de dos formas: Para hidratar el cabello a modo de mascarilla antes de acostarme por la noche (evidentemente lo lavo a la mañana siguiente) y para hidratar el cuerpo después de salir de la ducha. Lo noto más hidratante que otros aceites y, por este motivo, repetiré

So so

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 15, 2010

Well, it made my skin a little softer but nothing out of the ordinary as compared to my regular lotion. I wouldn't buy it again. Jojoba oil, however, made the wrinkles I get on my chest from sleeping on my side all squished up go away. I wish it would take away the wrinkles on my forehead but it only works on my chest.

loved it

Posted by Reviewer1577898 on Jul 26, 2008

Works great as a facial moisturizer.

Great moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2393910 on Jul 29, 2008

I use this in my hair and on my face as a moisturizer. It's a great oil that does not clog pores!

Great Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Aug 03, 2008

Another great product at a great price. Lovely on the skin. Retired and on a fixed income, I would not be able to make this purchase if it were not for IHerb.

Good Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2809047 on Mar 01, 2008

I am allergic to glycerin so I can't use most of the commercially made moisturizers. I was searching for a replacement that was not greasy, absorbed well, and was sufficiently emollient for my dry skin. After trying a few other oils, this Sweet Almond Oil is the best for daytime use. It is very moisturizing but absorbs quickly, so there's no greasy, shiny look. And it's much less expensive than most moisturizers you can buy. Highly recommended!