Now Foods, Solutions, Sweet Almond Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Perfect for removing make-up but not only!

Posted by mariasait on May 06, 2014

It removes even the darkest and hardest make up. It's amazing especially for the eye area: it removes gently mascara and at the same time it moisturises the sensitive eye area (no irritations of course!) and strengthens the eyelashes. Lately I hsve found out another use for it: Every Spring I suffer from severe eye allergies (dryness, redness, itchiness all over the eye area, inside and outside). I started applying some drops of almond oil with a cotton pad all over the eyelid and around the eye area every night. It worked miracles! No medication needed anymore (at least not for the eye allergy!)!

Un producto multiusos

Posted by Missypoincare on Oct 26, 2013

Este aceite me gusta muchísimo para utilizar de dos formas: Para hidratar el cabello a modo de mascarilla antes de acostarme por la noche (evidentemente lo lavo a la mañana siguiente) y para hidratar el cuerpo después de salir de la ducha. Lo noto más hidratante que otros aceites y, por este motivo, repetiré

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Mar 10, 2012

Just okay moisturizer for the skin, but made my hair very oily after use - even though I just used a little.

Now Foods Sweet Almond Oil

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Jul 31, 2009

With temperamental skin such as mine (sensitive, prone to break-outs and inflammation), I need a product that is non pore-clogging yet soothing. On top of that, my skin isn't actually that oily, so I do need moisture. This makes for some frustrating times looking for creams, lotions, whatever. I discovered a while ago that pure oils were a good option for my face due to their simplicity (the more ingredients something has, the more likely I am to react to one of them), but finding the right one has still been hard. Pick the wrong oil and I'll still break out! And some of them just sit on the surface of your face... that's not a good feeling. This didn't cause a massive reaction in term of inflammation but did clog my skin a bit (my skin felt a bit bumpy), while still feeling a little light. I've had better luck with walnut oil and apricot oil. I use this for my neck though, plus it moisturizes legs well. And it will be great with essential oils for massage.

loved it

Posted by Reviewer1577898 on Jul 26, 2008

Works great as a facial moisturizer.