Good stuff

Posted by 4628961055580544437 on Apr 29, 2015

I use it as a carrier oil and it's amazing. Can't beat the price.

Very nice

Posted by 5573773562334853950 on Apr 28, 2015

Very very Nice for dry skin

my fav oil

Posted by 5397641232524521177 on Apr 27, 2015

love all now food productes

Facial care during winter

Posted by AlbinaGreen on Apr 19, 2015

It literally saves my skin during winter and helps me preventing the premature wrinkles. Even for my oily skin, works fine.

BUENISIMO

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

MUY HIDRATANTE, DEJA LA PIEL SUAVÍSIMA.

Great product!

Posted by 5688616715689981167 on Apr 18, 2015

I use this, jojoba oil and coconut oil once a week in my hair and love it!the price is also great!

Best Multi-purpose Oil!

Posted by 4837188807445315107 on Mar 30, 2015

This is the best oil treatment for dry/frizzy hair &/or itchy flaky scalp. I bought the Now Foods Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil as well as the Castor Oil at one go to create my hair oil treatment. Before which, I tried each oil to test each texture and efficacy. I must say the Sweet Almond Oil ranks #1 on my favourite Oil list. As compared to the other two mentioned, this oil has the thinnest texture and lowest viscosity. It is non sticky and almost odourless. No funky smell. Not only can this be used on its own for a pre - shampooing treatment, it can also be used as an overnight hair mask, a booster for your hair conditioner as well as a hair serum before blow drying or hair straightening. When used as a hair serum, just squeeze a tiny drop or two or three if you fancy more. It would not weigh your hair down but gives it a shine and softness. You may add it to your existing hair serum too!. I also used this on my skin when it's at its driest state. My skin loves it too. I also use it as my brow and lash treatment for night time use. All the above mentioned is solely Almond Oil on its own. Of course mixing with other oil that I mentioned or your own choice of your oils would be great too!

Imprescindible

Posted by 5083730231895204327 on Mar 22, 2015

Genial como desmaquillante bifasico mezclado con agua miscelar

love it

Posted by 5148526183273529454 on Mar 16, 2015

very nice...i use it for my eyebrows, eyelashes and my hair...

Bueno, bonito y barato

Posted by AlbaDP on Mar 15, 2015

Me gusta mucho comprar aceites en iherb. Vale la pena comprarlo, este en cuestion hidrata mucho y es buenisimo para piel seca.