Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Dislike the smell

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

I put this on very dry areas of my skin - it seems to help. I strongly dislike the unusual, chemically smell though.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Apr 22, 2014

As my skin in face seems to be acne prone, I wont use this product in face again. Made me break out. But its ok overall on body, my daughter really did not like the smell so it will take years to use this as I already got an awesome body lotion. I should give it away to anyone who might actually like this cream.

New Lot Number Very Thin and Runny

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Jul 30, 2015

My wife and I started using this product about 6 months ago. We just loved the product. It is very effective. But the last lot we received after a several week back order is not the same product. This lot is runny versus the thick cream we were buying. It is like a different product. Instead of being thick and creamy it is thin and runny like it has been watered down. So just a heads up. Hopefully the manufacturer will read this.

The smell 👎🏻 moisturizing 👍🏻

Posted by 5565712154571031190 on Jan 19, 2016

The cream is very moisturizing but l was very disappointed about The smell is too strong and very unpleasant . الكريم ترطيبة عالي ولكن إنصدمت من رائحتة للاسف غير محببة

Better on body than face

Posted by 4860756269576665926 on Jan 31, 2016

I initially bought this product to use as a night cream on my face. I have normal skin and usually don't break out, but I started developing acne when I started using this product. Maybe this product will suit people with dry skin? Now I just use it on my feet and elbows where the skin tends to be a little bit drier and it works fine, but I've encountered better products so I will not be repurchasing this one, even as a body lotion. The consistency is quite thick and hard, which I actually quite prefer in a night cream, but I am not a big fan of its scent (kind of smells like cake).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »