The smell 👎🏻 moisturizing 👍🏻

Posted by 5565712154571031190 on Jan 19, 2016

The cream is very moisturizing but l was very disappointed about The smell is too strong and very unpleasant . الكريم ترطيبة عالي ولكن إنصدمت من رائحتة للاسف غير محببة

ok

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Apr 22, 2014

As my skin in face seems to be acne prone, I wont use this product in face again. Made me break out. But its ok overall on body, my daughter really did not like the smell so it will take years to use this as I already got an awesome body lotion. I should give it away to anyone who might actually like this cream.

Dislike the smell

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

I put this on very dry areas of my skin - it seems to help. I strongly dislike the unusual, chemically smell though.

New Lot Number Very Thin and Runny

Posted by Reviewer3300605 on Jul 30, 2015

My wife and I started using this product about 6 months ago. We just loved the product. It is very effective. But the last lot we received after a several week back order is not the same product. This lot is runny versus the thick cream we were buying. It is like a different product. Instead of being thick and creamy it is thin and runny like it has been watered down. So just a heads up. Hopefully the manufacturer will read this.

nice

Posted by 4991038219361534501 on Jun 09, 2016

Strong smell

maybe okay

Posted by Reviewer1326358 on Sep 24, 2012

but it doesn't absorb well

nice

Posted by Reviewer3249884 on Jan 26, 2008

This cream leaves a good sensation on skin. But I didn't like the smell much, it smells like bitter almond; but fotunately the smell doesn't stay long.

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer2685167 on Jul 28, 2010

My son gets eczema, and this works great at helping to clearing it up. As a sufferer of eczema since childhood I am glad that I don't have to subject him to the nasty burning ointments that I use to have to use.

not good for my face

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Mar 31, 2012

I bought this to hidrate my face during winter, but I foud it too thick. After using it for a week, I realised that my pores were larger than usual, I had a lot of blackheads, which I never had before and my skin had become oiler in the winter, which I found very unusual. I stopped using it and the things have come back to normal. Since then, I have been using it for my heands and feet, but I still don't like that it absorbs very slowly.

vitamin e lotion

Posted by sailasiili on Jan 15, 2015

Didn't like the smell and it was maybe too thick for my taste. Because the thickness it didn't absorb quick and leaved skin little sticky.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »