New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Solutions, Vitamin E Cream, 28,000 IU, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Best moisturizing cream

Posted by Reviewer3330428 on Feb 08, 2012

This is one of the best moisturizing cream ever (i've tried lots cause i have to undergo canadian winter). This cream penetrates skin quickly leaving a very light greasy film. It makes your skin smooth, supple and keeps it hydrated all day long, even after being washed. The only gripe could be the vanilla scent some might not like.

out of all the vitamin e creams out there- this one is the best

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 07, 2014

I've used every single kind of vitamin E lotion and cream out there, and this one takes the cake. It is super moisturising, very gentle on skin and DOES NOT CONTAIN DIMETHICONE or any silicone. As natural as you can get. I use this in conjunction with retinol cream I put over the vitamin E. Something about Vitamin E + Vitamin A has a really awesome synergy.

A magic potion

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Feb 23, 2010

I decided to save serious money by replacing expensive serums, moisturisers, eyecreams and neckcreams with simple, natural products from iHerbs. I surf a lot, so thought Vitamin E cream would be a good first try, as it's very healing for skin. Was afraid it might prove too rich as an everyday moisturiser, but not so. It's superb and seriously good value for 120ml! I mix it with a drop or two of borage oil and it leaves skin glowing. Going to try Now Foods CoQ10 serum under it next - if anyone has any suggestions for a compatible serum, let me know. Do allow some time before applying makeup for it to properly soak in. Another lovely bonus is after applying it, I have found rubbing the excess into my nails leaves them strong and white. A highly recommended product.

Best Night Cream!

Posted by Reviewer1249224 on May 03, 2009

I ditched my Olay night cream for this one. I don't use this in the morning because it doesn't have SPF but this is working great as my night cream. My skin became more clear and fresh.

The greatest!

Posted by Reviewer3149012 on Mar 05, 2012

I LOVE this cream. I use it exclusively for my hands which get extremely dry and itchy. This cream helps SO much. I literally don't go anywhere without it. It really helps the eczema on my hands too. It is pretty thick, but it has great staying power. I bought a bunch for xmas gifts!