With e-vitamin

Posted by lillanne on May 26, 2012

To early to tell if it is working! Seem nice enough to use.

Marika from Estonia

Posted by Reviewer2261553 on Jul 05, 2012

Good moisturer. Bad smell.

Vit. E Cream

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jun 13, 2011

A very smooth and easy way to apply vit. e to your face and neck area. For years I have cut open a capsule and spread it on my face. This is a much much better way!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2379402 on Oct 11, 2012

Very "natural" smell, but excellent cream!

now foods vitamin e cream

Posted by 5235910063647677705 on Nov 24, 2012

For the face but I use on my body! Brilliant on super dry areas knees and elbows.

Beautiful product

Posted by Reviewer2190188 on Apr 12, 2013

I love this product. My skin is very dry and very sensitive. It is very difficult to find a product that does not sting my face on application but this one is great! Very pleased, leaves skin feeling lovely and moisturised and has a nice subtle smell too.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 10, 2012

Great for my winter chapped hands and feet--alternate with Now Foods Solutions--Vitamin D-3 cream to help my dry hands. I've tried so many things and these are the best by far!

The best for super dry winter skin

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Feb 21, 2010

I can never say enough about Now Foods their products are the best. This cream is exactly what I needed, I am a dairy foods stocker and my hands really dry up and crack in the winter plus I am chemically sensitive so it is hard to find good products that won't give me headaches or rashes

Treat damaged skin

Posted by Reviewer1641906 on Oct 23, 2012

For all skin types, it smells slightly like roasted almonds not oily, though it still bearable ,the smell does not last that long. I will buy again for maintenance.

Fabulous product!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Dec 02, 2011

I've got very sensible combination skin; rashes, dry skin, flaky/chapped skin, acne, etc. This cream is one of the best I've tried. It gives a lot of moisturisation, and it doesn't irritate the skin. And it comes at a great price! Doesn't help out the acne, so I try to use a different cream in the areas affected by acne. Great price!