Best toothpast!

Posted by Reviewer2398552 on Mar 05, 2009

i was alil nervous trying this at first becuase i thought it might tast gross.well it doesnt it dosnt tast like much of anything but it works GREAT! my teeth dont feel this clean unless i just got them cleaned at the dentist. with regular toothpast the tater would build up on my teeth at the end of the day was noticeable. i could feel the roughness on my teeth. after using xyliwhite they were leteraly sqeeky clean and stayed that way all day. also xylitol wich is what is in this toothpast is proven to fight tarter in the mouth wich is known to be directly related to tarter in the heat that causes heart disease.Xylitol can also kill the heart tarter too yay!

Great for Pregnant Women

Posted by khessel on Jul 23, 2012

I bought this product because I had pretty bad morning sickness in the first trimester of my pregnancy. I simply could not tolerate the taste of fluoridated toothpaste. (This also made me wonder how wise it is to use toothpaste with fluoride in it, since I was sensitive to many toxins). This toothpaste worked wonderfully. I will probably continue to use it in the future as well.

No allergic reaction (gluten/wheat free lady)

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I began having allergic reactions to regular toothpastes. I found out I could also not have wheat/gluten. I have used this toothpaste for months with no problems. Taste is milder than most regular toothpastes. If you are sensitive to chemicals or easily have allergic reactions this toothpaste may work for you.

It made me feel refreshed

Posted by ILoveHealthy on Jul 22, 2012

I feel my teeth are clean. I love it becuase it's Free of SLS chemicals and fluoride. I'm a little yellow teeth and i don't notice a different in whiten my teeth

I was expecting better

Posted by Reviewer1765092 on Oct 13, 2008

From the reviews posted here on iHerb I had high hopes for this toothpaste. But my experience does not seem to mirror others. The toothpaste lacks any flavor or taste. There is not mint fresh feeling or anything like that. It's more of a cardboard fresh taste. Second and perhaps more important, my gums have never bled this much since changing to this toothpaste. For the past year or so I've been using Crest Pro Health and my gums never really bled while using that. But since using Xyliwhite, they bleed about every time I brush them. I've been using the toothpaste for a little over a month and I thought at first that my gums just needed a re-adjustment period. Now, I am not so sure.

On the fan. На любителя.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 27, 2012

Good toothpaste. Foams badly. Long got used. And now paste very much is pleasant to me. Refreshes badly, but purity remains till the evening. On the fan. Хорошая зубная паста. Пенится плохо. Долго привыкала. А теперь мне паста очень нравится. Освежает плохо, но чистота сохраняется до вечера.

Average

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Dec 20, 2008

I still prefer the Spry brand after trying this one.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1004225 on Mar 03, 2009

I have a problem with dry mouth. This toothpaste really helps the dryness and does not leave an after taste. Highly recommended!

ouch!

Posted by Reviewer2371791 on Jan 03, 2011

I really wanted to like this toothpaste, but after about two weeks I noticed my teeth were becoming very sensitive especially to cold. I have stopped and gone back to periobrite and after just a few days they are normal.

I cant use

Posted by Reviewer1158376 on Feb 13, 2012

I cant use, the taste is very bad. appears to be pure sodium bicarbonate