Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1004225 on Mar 03, 2009

I have a problem with dry mouth. This toothpaste really helps the dryness and does not leave an after taste. Highly recommended!

not worth it

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Sep 21, 2010

been using this now for a few weeks. It is not worth the money. About 30mins after brushing i can feel buildup on my teeth. By the end of the day there is so much build up and i can scratch it off with my finger nails. very gross! And i don't see any difference in the color/shade of my teeth. Also, does not give you very fresh breath. After lunch my breath smells stale. However, with the bad flouride toothpaste i don't have that problem.

ouch!

Posted by Reviewer2371791 on Jan 03, 2011

I really wanted to like this toothpaste, but after about two weeks I noticed my teeth were becoming very sensitive especially to cold. I have stopped and gone back to periobrite and after just a few days they are normal.

I cant use

Posted by Reviewer1158376 on Feb 13, 2012

I cant use, the taste is very bad. appears to be pure sodium bicarbonate

Strange taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 08, 2012

It will leave your tongue with a strange taste after using it.

works

Posted by kanaca on Aug 03, 2012

I like this product. Gentle flavor. My teeth stay white, especially if I brush right after anything that stains.

My wife and I love this product.

Posted by bray29 on Jul 20, 2012

My wife and I love this product. We have been using it for several years, and get great reports from our dentist. Tastes great, and no fluoride.. I have very sensitive teeth and this toothpaste works great. Use it for a few weeks and then try another brand "you will know what I'm talking about".

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2507898 on Jul 02, 2012

Do it's job very good. Not too strong fresh taste. Gentile cleens teeth. Will order it again!

Good toothpaste

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on May 18, 2012

Like it. Will order again

made my teeth ace

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Mar 12, 2012

In the beginning mye teeth was painful of this, but it stopped after a while. But my 4 year old daughter was crying her eyes out because of the pain. So I never use this on my child again.