Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

Not for me

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012

Good taste and great amount of product, but I need fluoride to keep my teeth healthy and clean. Kind of a hastle to rinse my mouth with a fluride based mouth wash afterwards, will not repurchase.

普通

Posted by Reviewer2766576 on Dec 15, 2012

量が多くでよいです。使いやすいチューブ。ジェルが固めで安定しています。ココナッツ由来の界面活性剤が入ってます。

Fine, but my gums don't like it.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jul 17, 2013

Has good taste, no surprises with texture as it's a gel. However, after a while using it, my teeth seem to have become more sensitive. The same with PerioBrite. I think I'll have to go back to flouride toothpastes. :( Also, my gums seem to bleed a lot more while brushing when I use this tootpaste.

wasn't very impressed

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jun 30, 2013

i bought this because of the nearly 3000 rave reviews and the natural ingredients; the flavor and consistency were ok, but overall not that impressed. mint flavor wasn't strong enough for me. didn't feel that refreshing aaaahhh clean-as-a-whistle mouth feel that i do with other toothpastes. will stick to tom's/desert essence/jason or other 'natural' toothpastes.

Will not buy again because of the addition of a certain ingredient

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 20, 2012

While I appreciate that the toothpaste is flouride free, the addition of carrageenan is something I am very wary. I used to drink lots of protein shakes which I have rated highly here but no longer do so because of carrageenan. I believe carrageenan has caused me to have all kinds of stomach problems. It has been shown to induce colitis in lab animals and should be avoided by anyone with Crohn's Ulcerative colitis or even IBS.