No allergic reaction (gluten/wheat free lady)

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I began having allergic reactions to regular toothpastes. I found out I could also not have wheat/gluten. I have used this toothpaste for months with no problems. Taste is milder than most regular toothpastes. If you are sensitive to chemicals or easily have allergic reactions this toothpaste may work for you.

It made me feel refreshed

Posted by ILoveHealthy on Jul 22, 2012

I feel my teeth are clean. I love it becuase it's Free of SLS chemicals and fluoride. I'm a little yellow teeth and i don't notice a different in whiten my teeth

I was expecting better

Posted by Reviewer1765092 on Oct 13, 2008

From the reviews posted here on iHerb I had high hopes for this toothpaste. But my experience does not seem to mirror others. The toothpaste lacks any flavor or taste. There is not mint fresh feeling or anything like that. It's more of a cardboard fresh taste. Second and perhaps more important, my gums have never bled this much since changing to this toothpaste. For the past year or so I've been using Crest Pro Health and my gums never really bled while using that. But since using Xyliwhite, they bleed about every time I brush them. I've been using the toothpaste for a little over a month and I thought at first that my gums just needed a re-adjustment period. Now, I am not so sure.

On the fan. На любителя.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 27, 2012

Good toothpaste. Foams badly. Long got used. And now paste very much is pleasant to me. Refreshes badly, but purity remains till the evening. On the fan. Хорошая зубная паста. Пенится плохо. Долго привыкала. А теперь мне паста очень нравится. Освежает плохо, но чистота сохраняется до вечера.

Average

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Dec 20, 2008

I still prefer the Spry brand after trying this one.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1004225 on Mar 03, 2009

I have a problem with dry mouth. This toothpaste really helps the dryness and does not leave an after taste. Highly recommended!

I cant use

Posted by Reviewer1158376 on Feb 13, 2012

I cant use, the taste is very bad. appears to be pure sodium bicarbonate

ouch!

Posted by Reviewer2371791 on Jan 03, 2011

I really wanted to like this toothpaste, but after about two weeks I noticed my teeth were becoming very sensitive especially to cold. I have stopped and gone back to periobrite and after just a few days they are normal.

Strange taste

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 08, 2012

It will leave your tongue with a strange taste after using it.

Really like this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3337385 on Dec 07, 2009

This is really a great toothpaste.